Why did Billy leave our happy community?

WVU

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would, but I don't think I am the reason for him departing happy town.  If I am at least part of the reason then I will reconsider.

When people leave because of a poster like you who offers absolutely nothing of substance to the forum, it's not surprising that someone like you would take great pride in that.

You obviously have big goals in life.

When people leave because of a poster like you who offers absolutely nothing of substance to the forum, it's not surprising that someone like you would take great pride in that.

You obviously have big goals in life.

WVU is one of the best posters we got, he might not go out of his way to offer ways to beat the man but he answered every question ever about how to go abut it....

You think, that you post 20 random plays on a Sunday means something? Then insult anyone with a different view then you on sports gambling?

WVU has always been there for me and I've seen him there for anyone who asked, not just the popular betting crowd......there's a reason why he's known as The Peoples Champ....

WVU is one of the best posters we got, he might not go out of his way to offer ways to beat the man but he answered every question ever about how to go abut it....

You think, that you post 20 random plays on a Sunday means something? Then insult anyone with a different view then you on sports gambling?

WVU has always been there for me and I've seen him there for anyone who asked, not just the popular betting crowd......there's a reason why he's known as The Peoples Champ....

The fucking guy doesn't even gamble.  LOL.

You're dumber than dirt, Teddy.

Nah, he is a corporate whore. 

He turned hypocrite as soon as I was deleted he started coming after me. Seemed coward to me honestly, I thought WVU knew better but he is short sighted. Beat the man? Guy is a glorified scammer/bonus abuser. One thing is bearding cause you are sharp, which is frown upon by books but all in all no big deal, and one very different creating 50 accounts under bogus 50 family members to wreck a bonus to exploit a bonus promotion. That's scummy.

Definition of turncoat motherfucker.

WVU plays in 100% of post up contest and MF and Rito combined play in 0%

Both will come in and mention their BR compared to anyone who plays contest but at least us contest players have the balls to back it up....

Teddy... Rito bets a lot of $$ and I bet so does Monkey, DAILY... they dont have time for "contests", these low prizepool contests are -EV to them compared to their daily ventures. 

Believe me, I know.