Why did Billy leave our happy community?

WVU

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WVU is an Internet gambling poster legend.......that's the facts...

Rito and MF circle jerk each other and prey on the weak......LCD thinks Rito is a demi God......Rito is actually a clown who should have joined the circus as a fire eater...

The guy who still thinks he can beat roulette by looking at numbers on a board is always trying to chime in on who is sharp and who isn't.

You never learn anything, Teddy.  No matter how many times you're told and no matter how many times you fail.

That's why your opinion never actually matters to anyone that actually seriously gambles.

Couldn't give two shits if they bet 1 million a day each......wtf would that prove?

Nothing, I dont think they have tried to "proof" anything at this forum.

If my unit size is $1000 and I bet volume, bet 10-20 lines on a good day and I hit 60% thats a $2k profit DAILY. If you win a contest (that lasts WEEKS) yeah to win $2k. Thats just a waste of time, to spend 1 or 2 months to win one unit don't you think?.. 

Cmon Teddy, I know you know what Im saying makes sense, dont let your beef with them cloud your judgement.

Nothing, I dont think they have tried to "proof" anything at this forum.

If my unit size is $1000 and I bet volume, bet 10-20 lines on a good day and I hit 60% thats a $2k profit DAILY. If you win a contest (that lasts WEEKS) yeah to win $2k. Thats just a waste of time, to spend 1 or 2 months to win one unit don't you think?.. 

Cmon Teddy, I know you know what Im saying makes sense, dont let your beef with them cloud your judgement.

yeah 60%, lol

Rocket......don't get it twisted, Rito and MF need you to put plays in for them., in no way do they like you.......Neiter one like each other, Rito didn't like his wife and MF doesn't like his dumb dog......they both are in love with themselves....and it ends there......

Yes.  That's why I bring my dog everywhere with me - including other countries.  Because I hate her.

You are so sharp, Teddy.

yeah 60%, lol

what? you doubt thats possible? you have never achieved it? bummer

Ive seen Rito hit at a 85% clip... it kinda evens out not all days are glorious but its very possible... beating the line everytime really makes a difference. 

I even hit 80% at my US Open tennis thread here, maybe even higher.. cant recall but you can bump it... 

Winning is not that hard, but takes dedication, just like being a bonus whore takes dedication too,

But WINNING also takes brains, dont think bonus whoring takes much brains.... 

The guy who still thinks he can beat roulette by looking at numbers on a board is always trying to chime in on who is sharp and who isn't.

You never learn anything, Teddy.  No matter how many times you're told and no matter how many times you fail.

That's why your opinion never actually matters to anyone that actually seriously gambles.

Do you know how actually easy it is to be a Pro gambler? If I wanted to live at motel 6 with my dog and not date woman I could be a Pro tomorrow.....I choose a different route, but could have been a Pro in a heart beat then and now......it's not that hard

Do you know how actually easy it is to be a Pro gambler? If I wanted to live at motel 6 with my dog and not date woman I could be a Pro tomorrow.....I choose a different route, but could have been a Pro in a heart beat then and now......it's not that hard

Uh huh.  It's so easy that you choose to clean shit out of pipes instead.

Tell me more...

Ive seen Rito hit at a 85% clip... it kinda evens out not all days are glorious but its very possible... beating the line everytime really makes a difference. 

I even hit 80% at my US Open tennis thread here, maybe even higher.. cant recall but you can bump it... 

Winning is not that hard, but takes dedication, just being a bonus whore, but also takes brains, dont think bonus whoring takes much brains.... 

uh no one hits 60% at -110 or even -105. Rito and monkey will both agree. just absurd to argue otherwise. their ROI is probably about 3% at best.

Rocket......don't get it twisted, Rito and MF need you to put plays in for them., in no way do they like you.......Neiter one like each other, Rito didn't like his wife and MF doesn't like his dumb dog......they both are in love with themselves....and it ends there......

There is no way for you to know that. I dont put bets for either lol, and never had a transaction with Monkey (certainly would). Rito was an enigma for me before starting working for him... he is as human as any of us, and I bet so is Monkey... same life tribulations... they dont care what the forum thinks IMO.

I dont think Im that nasty, I think Rito likes me, but might be wrong.

He surely treats me like he does tho... keeping things confidential, but I am a happy employee.

Winning is not that hard, but takes dedication, just being a bonus whore, but also takes brains, dont think bonus whoring takes much brains.... 

lol this guy is so dumb i actually feel bad for him.

dedication? lol. you can't make tthis shit up

How much did you win at HRWager again?

Talk about blowhards.

You're the only one between the two of us that has ever been proven to be a fraud, champ.

Calling yourself a pro poker player and scared to post screen name?

Then, offering a challenge and getting stacked in

You’re not a fraud, ok....