Why did Billy leave our happy community?

WVU

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Calling yourself a pro poker player and scared to post screen name?

Then, offering a challenge and getting stacked in <20 min?

You’re not a fraud, ok....

I was a poker pro.  I haven't played in 9 years.  I never said I was the greatest poker player living on the planet.  The game was 1000x easier back then.  And even the best player in the history of poker couldn't have won with the hands I was dealt in that H2H with Brick.

I'm sure you'll say you would have, but that's just you claiming how much money you made at HRWager again.

It's really easy for you to chirp now but when the time came to challenge me, you ran like a little bitch with your tail between your legs.

Rocket.......Rito hates his wife and MF hates women........if they like you like yo think they do they most mostly they are both homos....

Either that or I'm right about them using and hating you....

I hate women?  LOL.

Not wanting to get married and be in a shitty situation like you are in doesn't mean I hate women, dumbfuck.

Rocket.......Rito hates his wife and MF hates women........if they like you like yo think they do they most mostly they are both homos....

Either that or I'm right about them using and hating you....

How is Monkey using me Teddy? Never moved a dime for him.

Believe what you will. We can talk in 5 years and see if I still get along with Rito... thats a solid way to grade this nonsense. Anything else pure speculation.

WVU plays in 100% of post up contest and MF and Rito combined play in 0%

Both will come in and mention their BR compared to anyone who plays contest but at least us contest players have the balls to back it up....

Lol I play in every contest I'm allowed to play on. If it requires a deposit at book that won't take me it's not possible to play.

Let's say you're in a room with Monkeyfvcker...Rito and Ploomer ......all 3 hate women ....

How long before they all start to make out with each other and ask you to join in?

It's not that hard to figure out they're homos,..,.who hates pussy?

Is not hating pussy. I love pussy but I hate spending fake hopes in a relationship.

In a world were almost 55% of spouses admit infidelity, I think Im gonna pass.

GOOD for the people from previous generations that respected monogamy a lil bit more.

Nowadays is not realistic to tie the knot forever.

That dont mean you hate pussy, means you hate the current -EV of marrying a woman.

rockets said all it took was a little dedication to hit 60%, not teddy.

It takes less than dedication according to Teddy...

Do you know how actually easy it is to be a Pro gambler? If I wanted to live at motel 6 with my dog and not date woman I could be a Pro tomorrow.....I choose a different route, but could have been a Pro in a heart beat then and now......it's not that hard

"It's not that hard", Timely.