NBA > NFL

Timely Hitting

This should be an exciting and entertaining season.

Can Milwaukee take another big step forward with Giannis competing for an MVP? 

Is this the year Minnesota puts it all together and becomes a contender; they are about as talented as it gets with their starting 5?

Can Russ play with Melo - I have no doubt he can play with PG.

Will Houston play defense with Paul pushing them instead of Harden? 

Will Washington's bench finally give their underrated and elite group of starters some help in the Regular Season?

Is this the year Lebron starts to show some aging, or will he come out motivated after being left by a guy he carried to success?

Will the Spurs ever not be the Spurs?

Will an off season have helped Boogie and AD finally learn how to play together with their ability to stretch the floor and dominate the paint?

Will Golden State wobble?

Will the 76'ers actually make a motion towards being good?

There are a lot of great story lines this season; let's go Russell! Back2Back MVP... and this year, he wins the Finals MVP too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an exciting and entertaining season.

Can Milwaukee take another big step forward with Giannis competing for an MVP? 

Is this the year Minnesota puts it all together and becomes a contender; they are about as talented as it gets with their starting 5?

Can Russ play with Melo - I have no doubt he can play with PG.

Will Houston play defense with Paul pushing them instead of Harden? 

Will Washington's bench finally give their underrated and elite group of starters some help in the Regular Season?

Is this the year Lebron starts to show some aging, or will he come out motivated after being left by a guy he carried to success?

Will the Spurs ever not be the Spurs?

Will an off season have helped Boogie and AD finally learn how to play together with their ability to stretch the floor and dominate the paint?

Will Golden State wobble?

Will the 76'ers actually make a motion towards being good?

There are a lot of great story lines this season; let's go Russell! Back2Back MVP... and this year, he wins the Finals MVP too.

OKC will NOT win the West.  And Westbrook will not win the MVP again.  You can take that to the bank.

Westbrook has to share the limelight again and share it with a worse teammate than he had in the past.

OKC will NOT win the West.  And Westbrook will not win the MVP.  You can take that to the bank.

Westbrook has to share the limelight again and share with a worse teammate than he had in the past.

This is the best supporting cast he's ever had in OKC, imo.

I think Paul George compliments him great; Melo has to commit to being a catch and shoot guy quite a bit, and not a ball controller though... which I'm not sure he'll do.

OKC could be the best defensive team in the NBA though with melo their only weak link defensively. 

Last year I said it was 100% that Russell would win the MVP before the season started. This year I am not as sure, but I would take OKC to win the west at 10-1 if you think there's no chance they'll do it?

D Rose >> Kyrie

All jokes aside, Hayward has never relied on athleticism much to be a very good player. This isn't as dangerous as it would be for some others and Paul George had a similar injury and he's fine.

toook him two years to be fine though. Came back after 1 but wasnt quite the same player till the 2nd year

This is the best supporting cast he's ever had in OKC, imo.

I think Paul George compliments him great; Melo has to commit to being a catch and shoot guy quite a bit, and not a ball controller though... which I'm not sure he'll do.

OKC could be the best defensive team in the NBA though with melo their only weak link defensively. 

Last year I said it was 100% that Russell would win the MVP before the season started. This year I am not as sure, but I would take OKC to win the west at 10-1 if you think there's no chance they'll do it?

I would think someone like Giannis has a much better chance at MVP this year.

Is there a chance that OKC wins the West?  Of course.  But looking at things the way they stand now?  I think they are very much overhyped.

I would think someone like Giannis has a much better chance at MVP this year.

Is there a chance that OKC wins the West?  Of course.  But looking at things the way they stand now?  I think they are very much overhyped.

slightly overhyped odds wise, i agree there for sure. always happens with the big off season acquisitions. there will be a point this year where you can get them at a good number though given that i feel there will be some growing pains.

Hard not to root for Westbrook though; guy plays so hard and didn't bail to join a super team. Stayed true to his word. I respect that.

Obv im a lebron fan and i have futures on Cavs to win the East but never ever want to see that. id rather lose a bet than see a dude with that ugly of an injury

i get what you're saying, but gordon hayward is very rich. this has no impact on his future. it's bad for the game because the game is better with its best players... but no need to feel bad for hayward imo. don't think his career is over or anything.

also, i bet Washington to win the East this year, and this helped me and I have no issues with that. it's gambling and we need breaks sometimes.