(see post #71) DEADLINE 2-18 America's Bookie COSTA RICA TRIP!! (see post #71)

Guest boatboatboat

boat I would of course continue to support any and all americas bookie deposit contests like this as they help the forum and he US post up player so much.

i would not be able to take the first prize trip... some day I do hope to see and vacation in Costa Rica but not in the cards now... so...

but I dont want to get in a contest and them somehow win and thus thanks the trip away from somebody else (the backup prize for first is really nice 1000 but you would also be taking away a trip to TGF guys if you win and dont travell.....)...is a trade agreeable if person in first wants to take the 2nd place price and give the winner first???

i will not get in this on the slight chance I would block a winner who can take this AMAZING trip and experience...

classy but i think americasbookie would understand if you won and took the cash... there will probably be others in the contest that either plan to do that or won't be able to get away.

This is a much better trip than the Vegas trip. I mean a lot of us wouldn't even need free hotel rooms in Vegas so that didn't add much to the prize. But the lodging here adds to the deal I think.

Hotel rooms never really matter too much to me while on vacation. I don't plan on spending very much time in the room. So the room doesn't matter too much. In Vegas if you are in your room for more than 6-8 hours a day, then you didn't have enough fun

This is a much better trip than the Vegas trip. I mean a lot of us wouldn't even need free hotel rooms in Vegas so that didn't add much to the prize. But the lodging here adds to the deal I think.

Hotel rooms never really matter too much to me while on vacation. I don't plan on spending very much time in the room. So the room doesn't matter too much. In Vegas if you are in your room for more than 6-8 hours a day, then you didn't have enough fun

i wouldn't say it's much better than the vegas trip for everyone. vegas is 500 airfare vs 1000 to costa rica, don't need passport for vegas. for every guy that could get free room in vegas there is probably also a guy that gets free domestic flight and can pocket the $1000.

count me IN with the $10,000 additional rollover starting today. owen seemed to be fine with that, maybe put in the rules that any time between now and february 15th if you have a free and clear 1000+ then you can add the rollover...

no sense in just leaving the balance sit there in the meantime and not being able to bet it

what is the total entry list l8ike so far? starts soon right?

deposit has to be made on or before 18th, contest starts the 19th... i'm guessing somewhere in the 11-15 players range again.

i hate the playing blind part of it, but i love the prize list! and at least it's just sides and totals so there's no guesswork on whether to do parlays/ml favs/ml dogs based on what others are doing