TeddyKGB vs MonkeyF0cker +10u/30d Contest

MonkeyF0cker

Kinger post a random play Daly of any fvcking sport with odds....

You and me choose one side or the other and send to Kinger who keeps private until game start....

Running total to 10 units wins...

winner after 30 days goes to highest unit amount if no one got to 10 units...

KR, please let us know if you'll agree to administrate this and hold the funds ($1k from each) for post up.

Thanks.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy fails to understand that getting lucky and winning one month does not erase the 11 other losing months

Yes yes,....so true......you retards that don't know me never get much of a run when trying to bash me......plenty here know me and what I believe to be true....try to get one poster who knows m, and thre is plenty to choose from, and ask them if they think that I think winning one week and losing 11 confuses my sense of winning.....

You wouldn't get One to tell you they agree with you.....but it's fun t try I bash me I'm sure, as I'm a Supe Star and you're a nobody, so use me as you're spring board all you want....

Teddy fails to understand that getting lucky and winning one month does not erase the 11 other losing months

Nah, Teddy knows he is a losing degen that admits to being a massive lifetime loser and his wife will no longer let him gamble. He still thinks it might turn one day.

Yes yes,....so true......you retards that don't know me never get much of a run when trying to bash me......plenty here know me and what I believe to be true....try to get one poster who knows m, and thre is plenty to choose from, and ask them if they think that I think winning one week and losing 11 confuses my sense of winning.....

You wouldn't get One to tell you they agree with you.....but it's fun t try I bash me I'm sure, as I'm a Supe Star and you're a nobody, so use me as you're spring board all you want....

Easily the best gambler here with dirty feet if that makes u feel better :deemer