So now we might McGregor vs. Malignaggi?

KingRevolver

Pisses me off that boxing is still trying to use him.  It's a pathetic spectacle. 

Fans needs to turn away from it.  If idiots buy or watch, they'll continue to make these stupid fights.

Paulie has nothing to lose, might as well make it an MMA fight. Would probably get a lot more buys.

McGregor just needs to stay out of the fuckin' sport. :gun

Horrible fight.

Not gonna happen guys.

Dana White clearly said Conor is fighting Tony Ferguson and will defend his tite for his next fight. Has to defend the belt.

Dana even said Nate Diaz #3 wont happen and is just internet especulation.

Also. Conor was to fight Kabib next year. In Russia. Prob around the soccer world cup.

Not gonna happen guys.

Dana White clearly said Conor is fighting Tony Ferguson and will defend his tite for his next fight. Has to defend the belt.

Dana even said Nate Diaz #3 wont happen and is just internet especulation.

Also. Conor was to fight Kabib next year. In Russia. Prob around the soccer world cup.

I doubt McGregor wins either of those fights. Probably get the best of the number as well with the squares betting Conor on name recognition only.

I doubt McGregor wins either of those fights. Probably get the best of the number as well with the squares betting Conor on name recognition only.

This. Nurm is a terrible matchup. McGregor has to KO him quickly. He gets taken down hes done.

I think Ferguson takes him as well. Line should be Ferguson -120 but McGregor should close -180 of higher.

Never want to see mcgregor in a boxing ring again, pretty lame.

I agree with you......also I think he will get beat worse, much worse then he did against Floyd...the next guy isn't going to go with the game plan of making him tired and finishing him in 9, most likely just go right thru him with ease...the guy looked like a goof in the ring

This. Nurm is a terrible matchup. McGregor has to KO him quickly. He gets taken down hes done.

I think Ferguson takes him as well. Line should be Ferguson -120 but McGregor should close -180 of higher.

would be sweet to get a good price on khabib there. Mcgregor is my boy but he would get submitted in 2 minutes.

Pisses me off that boxing is still trying to use him.  It's a pathetic spectacle. 

Fans needs to turn away from it.  If idiots buy or watch, they'll continue to make these stupid fights.

But what if he's trying to switch over to boxing as a career? He hasn't stated either way. So who knows? Maybe he wants a belt in both sports.