$6K Bitcoin

Sam Odom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a threat at all, but when you spend your days in this forum mostly bragging talking highly of yourself and putting almost everyone else down you might get exposed someday.

And you have by George.

Thats a fact.

Don’t talk down to anyone another made up comment by you. George hasn’t exposed anyone. I’m not hoopsfan, pal.

Don’t talk down to anyone another made up comment by you. George hasn’t exposed anyone. I’m not hoopsfan, pal.

fine, i dont care

i just think you cowardly swerve away from real action and always "win" discussions with sneaky lawyery shit

Im sure you agree and know this and exploit it

YOU came at ajt here, didnt see him coming at you before this

you are  a troll pal

fine, i dont care

i just think you cowardly swerve away from real action and always "win" discussions with sneaky lawyery shit

Im sure you agree and know this and exploit it

Damn sneaky shit. I’ve seen ajt post for years. He clowns Landers and Hill. He never posts plays. But he loves to talk payouts. I think he’s full of shit.

betonline:

This time last year, the price of one Bitcoin was just $630. Just today Bitcoin surpassed $5,900! In other words, over the last year the price of a Bitcoin has gone up over 900%!

To celebrate Bitcoin’s explosion, we opened the following prop:

Bitcoin Price On December 31st, 2017:
Over $7,250
Under $7,250

In addition to making some decent money, there are plenty of other reasons why Bitcoin will soon overtake credit cards as the deposit method of choice at BetOnline.ag.

First off, both deposits and payouts are FREE – NO FEES!

And speaking of payouts, it’s the fastest way to go. Bitcoin users will often get their $$$ within a few hours!

incredible

like a dream - dont wake me up

I know right? Just wish ETH was not going down simultaneously. And BTC rises serve to remind me that when I loaned 1/4 BTC at 3300, I effectively got stiffed for x amount...currently an extra $700. And then I get mad all over again lol

Would love to see 7200 this weekend.