Neighbors

IAG

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I built my house in 2001 and have lived here ever since.  1st one in an undeveloped new neighborhood.  Chose a corner lot to avoid neighbors on at least 1 side.  I don't consider myself a recluse by any means, but just not a fan of neighbors, and the structure of this neighborhood is close to zero lot lines.  I currently have one neighbor next door, for whom is never there, and another house behind me which for some crazy reason has been vacant for the last 10 years.  I'm ok with that, as there is very little privacy to start with.  Perhaps in a more "normal" neighborhood, my feelings may be different, but I'm looking to get out of here anyways.

Live in a condo so no choice really. See many of my neighbors often. Mostly just wave and do my best to avoid them. There's a few who I like who I will chat with especially the hot Asian across the hall.

Bad part of my place is the fact there are lots of annoying old people and one fucking weirdo autistic guy. Old people love to talk nonsense and complain. I'm always nice to them but do everything in my power to avoid them when I come and go. The autistic guy is mostly harmless but will stand and stare at me which freaks me out sometimes. He never talks and wears the same thing every day. A pair of light colored jeans rolled up past his ankles, a Giants jacket zipped all the way up. A giants hat. And a scarf. No matter the weather. Strange guy.

Live in a condo so no choice really. See many of my neighbors often. Mostly just wave and do my best to avoid them. There's a few who I like who I will chat with especially the hot Asian across the hall.

Bad part of my place is the fact there are lots of annoying old people and one fucking weirdo autistic guy. Old people love to talk nonsense and complain. I'm always nice to them but do everything in my power to avoid them when I come and go. The autistic guy is mostly harmless but will stand and stare at me which freaks me out sometimes. He never talks and wears the same thing every day. A pair of light colored jeans rolled up past his ankles, a Giants jacket zipped all the way up. A giants hat. And a scarf. No matter the weather. Strange guy.

There are two Asian roommates two down from me that are incredibly hot. They both eye ball fuck me everyday. Fuk some times i wish I wasn't married.

joey living in same condo as the next unabomber, YIKES