Im choosing to be a slow-pay

KingKolzig

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these books ruined my life taking my props away im a 45% gambler without them and its taking its toll. im getting $1000 wednesday but i need all of it to get a big bonus at the only site that still allows me props

and there is nothing to figure out. im at a low point its my own fault

heres a tip if your a 45% gambler. stop gambling

The only thing worse than this being real, is this being a weave, followed by it turning into a PR/Teddy tilt.

Im relaxed as a cucumber sweetie.

I cant fight in the same conditions, I get banned... so I dont fight, use brain and take a weed smoke anytime I get insulted... and provoke em more by not giving 2 fucks... Teddy is easy, others wont be.

But im done being a classless family insulting poster.

these books ruined my life taking my props away im a 45% gambler without them and its taking its toll. im getting $1000 wednesday but i need all of it to get a big bonus at the only site that still allows me props

and there is nothing to figure out. im at a low point its my own fault

I have access to every book out there, send me the money and ill put in the props.

I have access to every book out there, send me the money and ill put in the props.

money doesnt come in until tuesday night basically

ive already made my mind up. hes not getting stiffed. he will never be stiffed. but he is getting slow-paid

im done with this thread ive told my side of the story im a degen in a jam and need some more time

Dont you think a better way to go about it would be to ask him if he minds doing it that way?  Im almost 100% sure he wouldve been fine with it, but when you come in and say "hey sucker, thanks for the money but you aint getting your money until i feel like it." then it changes things.

Dont you think a better way to go about it would be to ask him if he minds doing it that way?  Im almost 100% sure he wouldve been fine with it, but when you come in and say "hey sucker, thanks for the money but you aint getting your money until i feel like it." then it changes things.

well hes hard to get a hold of. he lurks a lot but doesnt really post much..............i think he actually has a real life. maybe even a good one.............so i figured just start this thread and get my side of the story out. thing that bothers me is he loaned me the $ a few minutes after i made a thread asking. and its will take me so long to pay back. but i have no choice i cant live life with a tiny bankroll 

well hes hard to get a hold of. he lurks a lot but doesnt really post much..............i think he actually has a real life. maybe even a good one.............so i figured just start this thread and get my side of the story out. thing that bothers me is he loaned me the $ a few minutes after i made a thread asking. and its will take me so long to pay back. but i have no choice i cant live life with a tiny bankroll 

Yeah Kolz I think DS would have given you more time... I know you like stuff in the open but this thread gives a bad image and that bothers me because this aint you, you are not like this normally, you are picking a fight w yanks on another thread... you are not violent so im guessing you really are having a bad day

im here, this we'll get fixed no worries man we all fuck up sometime, but this will be fixed

Yeah Kolz I think DS would have given you more time... I know you like stuff in the open but this thread gives a bad image and that bothers me because this aint you, you are not like this normally, you are picking a fight w yanks on another thread... you are not violent so im guessing you really are having a bad day

im here, this we'll get fixed no worries man we all fuck up sometime, but this will be fixed

thinking about it i should be able to sell my skis in the next 2 weeks. will get 800 easy

never should have started this thread. i just didnt want "stiff" rumors to spread or DS to get worried