OT: I don't understand mean drunks like CK and Yanks...

KingRevolver

I rarely drink.  Food and sugar are my vice.  But, anyway, I just had a couple of beers and I'm feeling good.  Feeling good enough to say I love all the crazy fucks at this forum.  My life would be really dull without talking to you guys on a daily basis.

Anyway, I just don't understand guys that drink and become angry, AKA, mean drunks.  

How the fuck can anyone be angry when your brain releases endorphins from drinking?  :scratch

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I rarely drink.  Food and sugar are my vice.  But, anyway, I just had a couple of beers and I'm feeling good.  Feeling good enough to say I love all the crazy fucks at this forum.  My life would be really dull without talking to you guys on a daily basis.

Anyway, I just don't understand guys that drink and become angry, AKA, mean drunks.  

How the fuck can anyone be angry when your brain releases endorphins from drinking?  :scratch

Alchies and junkies like Yanks and me dont really release much endorphins from doing that anymore... depleted. Thats why you always chase that high forever,.... 1st time is an endorphin galore... sad really, should be replenished and healed like nails/hair/skin, get that high everytime, you wouldnt need to exceed the dose

Buried

Alchies and junkies like Yanks and me dont really release much endorphins from doing that anymore... depleted. Thats why you always chase that high forever,.... 1st time is an endorphin galore... sad really, should be replenished and healed like nails/hair/skin, get that high everytime, you wouldnt need to exceed the dose

Buried

Good point.

Good point.

not really, there are mean drunks in high school who have not rid themselves of this. alcohol just effects people differently. rockets has the emotional instability of a high school female.

i get different kinds of drunk off of beer in comparison to alcohol. i get different feelings depending on the type of booze i'm drinking. i like a nice mellow belgium beer buzz as opposed to smashing liquor and getting crazy. beer rarely gives me a hangover too while the same amount of liquor has me feeling like shit.

not really, there are mean drunks in high school who have not rid themselves of this. alcohol just effects people differently. rockets has the emotional instability of a high school female.

i get different kinds of drunk off of beer in comparison to alcohol. i get different feelings depending on the type of booze i'm drinking. i like a nice mellow belgium beer buzz as opposed to smashing liquor and getting crazy. beer rarely gives me a hangover too while the same amount of liquor has me feeling like shit.

you are no addict and never have been one so you are better off shutting the fuck up about subjects you know jackshit about

you are a shelter freckled redhead Homosexual human being who dont know what a real bender is because you have been shitting on others who have fun all your life

you are a fuckin downer...like fuckin suck the life of every room with your fuckin nagging

Back at ya Kinger.

you are no addict and never have been one so you are better off shutting the fuck up about subjects you know jackshit about

you are a shelter freckled redhead Homosexual human being who dont know what a real bender is because you have been shitting on others who have fun all your life

you are a fuckin downer...like fuckin suck the life of every room with your fuckin nagging

i don't have fun because i don't do cocaine? uh, ok.

youre perusing the internet for "true friends" while i am heading out shortly to spend time with real friends. odd how life works. hmmmm i had the lowest turnover rate in the industry and my best friends have been my best friends for 20+ years; amazing how that's possible based on your assumptions. you are on here posting in every thread on a forum telling people no one in your country likes you - not even your family... i wonder who is the real downer? seek help.

I'm not an angry drunk but can be triggered .....I could be having a good time posting on a Friday night with a nice buzz and then some SOB who wants to post about Trump....

Typically it's Barman and I'm not in any shape for a debate so I just fire off that he takes filthy dildos in his ass which is true but I wouldn't mention it unless he started it so I come across as the bad drunk guy...

There's a word for it pal. It's called ALCOHOLISM.

I'm not an angry drunk but can be triggered .....I could be having a good time posting on a Friday night with a nice buzz and then some SOB who wants to post about Trump....

Typically it's Barman and I'm not in any shape for a debate so I just fire off that he takes filthy dildos in his ass which is true but I wouldn't mention it unless he started it so I come across as the bad drunk guy...

Oh brother

Obviously

i don't have fun because i don't do cocaine? uh, ok.

youre perusing the internet for "true friends" while i am heading out shortly to spend time with real friends. odd how life works. hmmmm i had the lowest turnover rate in the industry and my best friends have been my best friends for 20+ years; amazing how that's possible based on your assumptions. you are on here posting in every thread on a forum telling people no one in your country likes you - not even your family... i wonder who is the real downer? seek help.

i didnt say coke was necessary to have fun, but you know zilch about addiction, you just like to pretend you know shit about all things in life and like to hear the very sound of your voice but in reality deep down you know you are a See you next Tuesday and hate yourself sometimes... or maybe not maybe yeah you are an egomaniac See you next Tuesday 100% of time

when did I post my family dont like me ??? fuckin retard, quote the post and paste here lying scumbag

dont even mention my family if you dont want me mentioning yours and your "wife"

lol yeah thats what you say, real life, real friends, yet you are here some days for hours at a time, like any of us

post proof i posted no one in my country likes me, lets see or family hates me

lets bet pussy coward bitch

uh yes, i post on my way to and from work, and at my old job i posted from work a lot. i know a job is a foreign concept to you, but some of us do computer work a lot from work. i know these are odd things for you to understand given your inability to hold a job. 

lol you told boat your family hated you, did you not? tough break, get 'em next time!

i don't care how many times you state that my girl is a prostitute or etc, it will never bother me. you obsess over ex-gf's as a 31 year old man. it's very sad. good luck!