OT: I don't understand mean drunks like CK and Yanks...

KingRevolver

uh yes, i post on my way to and from work, and at my old job i posted from work a lot. i know a job is a foreign concept to you, but some of us do computer work a lot from work. i know these are odd things for you to understand given your inability to hold a job. 

lol you told boat your family hated you, did you not? tough break, get 'em next time!

no i didnt, he is a fat fuck that likes making things up just like you and thats not what you said scumbag

you said: i post in every THREAD EVERYDAY no one in CR likes me not even family"... so post proof lying scumbag

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uh yes, i post on my way to and from work, and at my old job i posted from work a lot. i know a job is a foreign concept to you, but some of us do computer work a lot from work. i know these are odd things for you to understand given your inability to hold a job. 

lol you told boat your family hated you, did you not? tough break, get 'em next time!

i don't care how many times you state that my girl is a prostitute or etc, it will never bother me. you obsess over ex-gf's as a 31 year old man. it's very sad. good luck!

eat shit and die

Threatening death on a poster? I just took a screenshot and sent it to Kinger and told him to send it to Yanks...enjoy your time out...

buahahahah

so Teddy explain to me how are you gonna afford your trip to Costa Rica?

allowance from xmas? xtra pumbling wage for extra shit cleaned? stealing? asking IAG for a loan? ask and freeroll Rito or Monkey for a plane ticket bet?

or you signed up into a plumber exchange program?

CR sends one shitkicker plumber from here and we get you for a week?

I rarely drink.  Food and sugar are my vice.  But, anyway, I just had a couple of beers and I'm feeling good.  Feeling good enough to say I love all the crazy fucks at this forum.  My life would be really dull without talking to you guys on a daily basis.

Anyway, I just don't understand guys that drink and become angry, AKA, mean drunks.  

How the fuck can anyone be angry when your brain releases endorphins from drinking?  :scratch

Everyone's brain reacts differently when binge drinking.

buahahahah

so Teddy explain to me how are you gonna afford your trip to Costa Rica?

allowance from xmas? xtra pumbling wage for extra shit cleaned? stealing? asking IAG for a loan? ask and freeroll Rito or Monkey for a plane ticket bet?

or you signed up into a plumber exchange program?

CR sends one shitkicker plumber from here and we get you for a week?

Teddy silent lol... I guess he is asking for a loan or waiting to see if "DODGERS WIN"

I'm not an angry drunk but can be triggered .....I could be having a good time posting on a Friday night with a nice buzz and then some SOB who wants to post about Trump....

Typically it's Barman and I'm not in any shape for a debate so I just fire off that he takes filthy dildos in his ass which is true but I wouldn't mention it unless he started it so I come across as the bad drunk guy...

post-6901-0-46699500-1508557110_thumb.jpg

You dont get coke cravings when drunk? I do... thats why i stopped drinking as well

Up until maybe 2 years ago, I basically got horrible craving after even one drink and rarely drank bc of that. Still don't drink too often. Now as long as I just drink beer I'm good. If I drink more than a cocktail or 2, I usually crave and after maybe 5 or 6 I'll start askin people. I don't have a single dealers number in my phone on purpose. That way it's a huge hassle when I want it and rarely bother to ask someone to get it for me.