OT: I don't understand mean drunks like CK and Yanks...

KingRevolver

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up until maybe 2 years ago, I basically got horrible craving after even one drink and rarely drank bc of that. Still don't drink too often. Now as long as I just drink beer I'm good. If I drink more than a cocktail or 2, I usually crave and after maybe 5 or 6 I'll start askin people. I don't have a single dealers number in my phone on purpose. That way it's a huge hassle when I want it and rarely bother to ask someone to get it for me.

Smart man, my delivery dealer "retired" 1 year ago, my current one and best shit ive ever got is in a bad ghetto, so is a hassle...

But listen, last nite I was playing age of empires on PC like at 1am, and get bombarded with whatsapp, fb chat and sms... my delivery dealer back on action.... JFC

Told him im glad he's back but im out at least til 2018

buahahahah

so Teddy explain to me how are you gonna afford your trip to Costa Rica?

allowance from xmas? xtra pumbling wage for extra shit cleaned? stealing? asking IAG for a loan? ask and freeroll Rito or Monkey for a plane ticket bet?

or you signed up into a plumber exchange program?

CR sends one shitkicker plumber from here and we get you for a week?

My paycheck stub from 1-weeks back.....Rocket won't make this in a calendar year...

IMG_2228.jpg

free upload site no registration

You paid your local already pal? How much of that $ is free for you alone and how much you have to report to the wife? Im gonna make 3k in a month in 2 months and thats like making $10k over there in USA... Im gonna live way better down here with 3k than you over there, sad but true

How you gonna come to CR? have your options clear? i numbered them for ya

Not worth it pr. Think about how shitty you'll feel after your last line. Then the next day after either not sleeping or getting a few hours of horrible sleep.

Yeah no Im bluffing, I simply dont have the money to do it... i was telling kolzig the other day, I feel so guilty after I score because i know is the last thing I should be buying, so I dont enjoy my high, get angry, snort angry, next day I hate myself... gotta stay sober some months... catch up on life... when I have my place, and Im proud of the life im living could be different.... cant enjoy it in my current shit situation.... im pretty motivated to stop cold turkey some more months... 18 days today... 1 day at a time

weed is nice anyway

Believe me I would be there before Thanksgiving if I wasn't married with kids.

Someday Balco, I like you bro... thought you were single for some reason