OT: I don't understand mean drunks like CK and Yanks...

KingRevolver

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kr proves yet again why he is possibly the best mod in history... he creates good conversation, is genuinely funny and down to earth...hits a veteran poster like balco with some ribbin which is taken in stride with goood humor and we carry on....

Timely seems like a very reasonable and likable guy too.

Timely lol.

You basically like the FFF crew.

I take it you liked Obama.

Yeah no Im bluffing, I simply dont have the money to do it... i was telling kolzig the other day, I feel so guilty after I score because i know is the last thing I should be buying, so I dont enjoy my high, get angry, snort angry, next day I hate myself... gotta stay sober some months... catch up on life... when I have my place, and Im proud of the life im living could be different.... cant enjoy it in my current shit situation.... im pretty motivated to stop cold turkey some more months... 18 days today... 1 day at a time

weed is nice anyway

Someday Balco, I like you bro... thought you were single for some reason

I'm sure I post like I would or should be... :flag

Sugar daddy always seem solid to me.

Why is he a race traitor?

calls me a shit ton of names as soon as I get banned/deleted... his fellow countryman, yet when im here (watching) he says nothing...

he knows who I am, I have an idea who he is... if he knows who I am he knows Im batshit crazy...

has always had BBB's back over mine and that is treachery and pure scumbaggery as most know BBB is no innocent in my case, as HRWG has stated...

traitor, period

calls me a shit ton of names as soon as I get banned/deleted... his fellow countryman, yet when im here (watching) he says nothing...

he knows who I am, I have an idea who he is... if he knows who I am he knows Im batshit crazy...

has always had BBB's back over mine and that is treachery and pure scumbaggery as most know BBB is no innocent in my case, as HRWG has stated...

traitor, period

LOL  Idiot.  Not that hard to take BBB's side over yours.  You have to admit you get crazy, pal.

Boater a hard head sometimes, too.  He'll say it himself.

LOL  Idiot.  Not that hard to take BBB's side over yours.  You have to admit you get crazy, pal.

Boater a hard head sometimes, too.  He'll say it himself.

Oh yeah I know, you think I blame it on everybody else but no, Im a psychotic loose cannon, BUT never a bully or a bad person... I dont go after people unless they go after me... tried SINCERELY to make peace with boat a lot, only gave up when he said I stole from RX's NES which is utter BS... and thats when I started going extra super crazy earlier this year... gunning for him pretty much like a sworn enemy... only been angry with you cause you sided with him OBVIOUSLY AND DONT BLAME YA...

But we have beaten this subject a lot, is not worth our time all of us 4-5 of wtahever in general.

You only know the crazy PR, obv youll think thats most of me, but George knows me and KR... all shit put aside...

IM SORRY TGF HAD TO SEE THE WORSE VERSION OF ME... NEVER BEEN SO FUCKED UP IN MY LIFE LIKE 2014-2017... 3 years of hell

Poster of 2011 you would have loved... i hope I can be that guy again someday

not to be a cool poster lol, I actually enjoyed myself back then, im bitter now but have not been this positive since probably before I broke up w the exgf