Hrwager parlay odds

WeinkeToWarrick

Sorry about that pal. I was cooking and setting up a wall bracket for a TV and drilling some holes for a home theater and it took forever.

Jorge getting shit done!!!! 

No worries man I figured you were busy with fam or busy with work stuff... no biggie... 

Post pics of the cooking at poverty thread, rate my soup and we even lol

I want

Wake +4

USC +3.5

VT over 52

Okstate -7

Cuse +17.5

Punch that in for $10 to win $250 for me George. The coCanes will surely punch one in late to win by 20 and save you.

I cant change the payout odds myself but feel free to place the bet and if you win Ill add the extra $50. It should be taken care of by tomorrow morning.

I cant change the payout odds myself but feel free to place the bet and if you win Ill add the extra $50. It should be taken care of by tomorrow morning.

Hoops getting fucked again. How many 5 teamers I hit and hot 20– instead of 25-1.

How much money have you ripped me off Jorge? :pop

Shut up hoops, something changed in the last week. I have a season long bet with a friend where I give 5 college plays every week and he gives 5 nfl plays...best overall record wins. Each week I bet each of our 5 in a parlay and just do it wherever the lines are best...it was fine last week

George constantly taking shots at players? Unreal