Ty Lawson arrested for DUI

Chickadee

Bummer of a story. Ty Lawson was arrested for a DUI at 1:20am this morning. Details to come.

Darren McKee (@dmac1043)

January 23, 2015

He'll probably get suspended for tonights game. He's a high usage player for that Denver offense and they rely on him. Jameer Nelson is a decent replacement but the line will move against Denver once it's confirmed IMO.

Bummer of a story. Ty Lawson was arrested for a DUI at 1:20am this morning. Details to come.

Darren McKee (@dmac1043)

January 23, 2015

He'll probably get suspended for tonights game. He's a high usage player for that Denver offense and they rely on him. Jameer Nelson is a decent replacement but the line will move against Denver once it's confirmed IMO.

I am thinking because his game has been fading, he wanted to forget about things for the night :hat

I am always astonished at the fact that why people drive when they are high on booze. When I worked with Los Angeles DUI attorney' date=' I saw so many athletes and celebrities being charged with DUI that it looked like a child’s offense.[/quote']

on Jim Rome's talk show he said he will always send a cab to pick up an athlete so that he wouldnt have to report DUIs on his show. If you can't get a free ride from Jim's taxi service, call a cab!