NFL SURVIVOR DEUX [WEEK 17] PICKS HERE

Teddy kgb

Put your plays for week 1 in here......sign up's still available til wed-day 9pm est

Read rules carefully

80% Winner 20% runner up

Picks due no later then 5 minutes prior to Scheduled start time on Thursday night games

Picks due no later then 12:55 est Sunday morning for all games Sunday and including Monday

Oddball games they schedule in London or Mexico and any other schedule quirk need to be in 5 minutes prior to Scheduled start time.

Reminder......You can Only use a team ONCE for the entire contest

Important..... If two players remaining both lose on the same week then they split 50/50

Important......if two players enter week 17 they must choose a total along with their plays on the game of which their team is playing, and if both players win with their pick then the Total will be the tie breaker.

If you want your picks hidden you the contest pool will have to be down to 10 or under.....then we will decide who to send to

You Must pay within 24hrs of being eliminated, Please don't make me chase you around..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok week 8 is open for selections....Fire away..

All teams are available, this is a full start over

1. Teddy

2. Kinger

3. Deemer

4. Dingo

5. Timely

6. Moldy

7. Try-3

8. The Guess

9. PO69

10. Blue

11.WVU

12. Fecal T

13 Rich

14. Downer

15. Sports j (p)

16. Tom News (p)

17. Tom News 2 (p)

18. NBW (p)

19. Omar (p)

20. Jojo (p)

I got asked to run it a 2nd time so I put it together with rules, round up the crew and here we are ready to start and now there's a problem....

Why didn't you say something a week ago Deem? I questioned your NBA rules during sign ups not the day it started.

Everyone does this it gets old...nobody pays attention and then it's my fault same as the Hilton contest...