17. Tom News 2 (p)

18. NBW (p)

19. Omar (p)

20. Jojo (p)

11. WVU (p)

13. Rich (p)

14. DS (p)

9. PO (p)

Tedddy, obviously joking in the above response....Good luck to you and the remaining entrants...........

Have a feeling we lose at least one more this week....funny the mind set .....Omar sent me his pick and thought for sure all 5 would be on Pitt and wanted to know what would happen if all 5 tied...

Chances are we get 5 different teams

Have a feeling we lose at least one more this week....funny the mind set .....Omar sent me his pick and thought for sure all 5 would be on Pitt and wanted to know what would happen if all 5 tied...

Chances are we get 5 different teams

I know I won't be on Pitt.  Unless the 3 teams I am considering ahead of them all lose their QB's in practice this week, ala Watson.  

Sorry Moldy and Dingo for some reason the red box with a # that shows up when I have a PM didn't show but I checked and seen both of you PM'd me yesterday so as long as Kinger confirms, you two are good to go.....

Kinger, you should be hanging on to $250 so if it's alright with you just keep hanging onto it in case the winner wants Bitcoin..

Ok, just need try-3

Try......I know I fvcked up the PP transaction when you won and had to send in the mail, so with that I don't care if I have to wait on your payment but I would like for you to check in, confirming at least that you'll get to it when you get to it....

Kinger.....need you to confirm you got Moldys and Dingos money....stop being a dick, I know you read this.