NFL SURVIVOR DEUX [WEEK 17] PICKS HERE

Teddy kgb

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guesser thinks he’s playing chess and me and Joe are playing checkers.......we know you’re taking NE dude, there isn’t another lock on the board....every game is 50-50 with the exception of the NE and you’re the only one who saved them..

I rattled Joe so bad today I had him picking 6 different teams....he’s mind fvcked and going to lose this week..

Guesser thinks he’s playing chess and me and Joe are playing checkers.......we know you’re taking NE dude, there isn’t another lock on the board....every game is 50-50 with the exception of the NE and you’re the only one who saved them..

I rattled Joe so bad today I had him picking 6 different teams....he’s mind fvcked and going to lose this week..

I'm taking one of the teams neither of you can take this week.   I'll have my pick  a bit later, but I wouldn't bet too much that it's going to be NE, although they are in the final cutdown.  :hat  

Yeah you could play Chargers......I dare you

I know you want to save NE for wk-17 vs Jets but they might sit everyone that game and these pesky Jets might be playing for .500 something they might get up for.

NE is your play, anything else is foolish....

I'm gonna be Foolish, and probably regret it.   Chargers are my play.   They were always my play unless their injury report was bad.   It's not.   NE was strong consideration, but on the road, against a division team, when I had the Chargers available, was too much to overcome for me.  I will have 2 chances to use NE, if I survive this, although they could be in don't give a shit mode in either or both.   Redskins knocked me out of lots of survivor pools when they beat Seattle @ Seattle, so they can finish me here. 

Good luck Gentlemen.   

What's equally amazing is that we've each used different teams, for the last 4 weeks.   I suspect that ends this coming week.   Hope NE loses this game.  :hat

Yes!!   Now NE has to play week 16, and probably week 17, even if they beat Pitt next week.   I do admire your effort trying to get me to take NE, Teddy.   :cheers