Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brokebraker #1 I've put on ignore

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HenryHill

HenryHill

It's good to be King

• Members
  • 3149 posts

Brokebraker you're a faggot hahahahaha

First ever poster I've put on ignore. Guy contributes nothing and I don't get why the mods allow him here. I've claimed previously I had posters on ignore but I was lying, but now I'm not. I'll never read another brokebraker post again which will drive the lil LYME DISEASE boy crazy hahaha!

Hopefully I don't add anyone else to my ignore list. Anyone on my ignore list will be called out for their faggotry every day, and the best part is I won't even see, let alone respond to, their crazed and desperate responses. As of now, brokebraker is the only one on this list and I hope it stays that way. Once you're on, you're never coming off, so if you wish to converse with me going forward it's best to stay off the list. Don't mind good natured banter, but I will no longer tolerate outright trolling.

Hey brokebraler, fuck you! Have a good day faggot!

LOS ANGELES DODGERS 2018 WORLD CHAMPIONS

tjd

tjd

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 618 posts

you told me yesterday you put me on ignore

further proof you're a habitual compulsive  liar

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20262 posts
BB is solid, pal.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

HenryHill

HenryHill

It's good to be King

• Members
  • 3149 posts

BB is solid, pal.

He's a faggot who just lost the privilege to ever interact with The King ever again

All of our communication going forward will be one way only, with me calling him out for the faggot he is. His desperate and unhinged retorts will go unread, further driving him crazy. And make no mistake, I will remind those on my ignore list of their faggotry on a daily basis.

The mods haven't taken action against these trolls, so I'm just gonna do things my way which is perfectly within the rules

Cheers guys

Contest

Contest

• Moderators
  • 338 posts
You created a thread about and to someone to tell them you are IGNORING them.

I find that amusing

HenryHill

HenryHill

It's good to be King

• Members
  • 3149 posts

you told me yesterday you put me on ignore

further proof you're a habitual compulsive  liar

Regarding ignoring posters, I've been lying up until today

Brokebraker is now the first poster to be placed on my ignore list. He will be reminded of his faggotry everyday going forward and won't even have the ability to respond to me. Will drive the faggot Lyme disease boy crazy

HenryHill

HenryHill

It's good to be King

• Members
  • 3149 posts

You created a thread about and to someone to tell them you are IGNORING them.
I find that amusing

k

97qqtg.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users