Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

MY LIFE IS A MESS (UPDATED VERSION)

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

This year Started in Vegas about 1.7 to my name and every thing was going smooth. watched the ufc ronda vs nunez live in vegas. than i went to Super Bowl and ufc Houston and scored on my New England Patriots. had 1.9 million most money i have ever had in my adult hood. than took wife(now xwife Melissa) to denver and enjoyed a week there and went to UFC denver PLUS family time. life was great. than march got killed in college hoops no trips April went to UFC KANSAS CITY AND had lots of fun and broke even. than i met a gold digger april 28th and my life changed. started an affair took her to New Orleans blew a ton of money.  came home was in love the pussy was insane cock sucked when i wanted pussy as i need it. snuck off to Orlando DAYTON seemed i was gone every weekend in a hotel smashing that gold digger pussy. july went down to Miami south beach and had lots of fun spent a ton of money. trying to make up with gambling and losing my shirt. August wife found out about affair i filed divource because i am madly in love and end of august went to daytona to watch connor fight floyd bet 50k on connor and another 25k on prop bets losing about 65k. September i turned 30 and my best handicapper under 30 has changed to top 10 under 40 in the WORLD. i am on my grind. turned 30 September 10th big fight as there was a hurricane irma and gold digger wanted to stay at my house and i forced her ass to be alone. sleeping with x wife didnt help either. Septmeber my relationship with gold digger just went to shit fighting arguing getting the pussy stopped so i bet 50k on triple g a push jesus fucking Christ. can not catch a break. added some money in my stock portfolio up to 100k invested. October has been shitty also more fighting with gold digger she wants trips wants me to show her i can take care of her and wants to score the golden ticket. September and October lost about 45k gambling.  November 1st i got roughly 1.3 cash money about 65k spread out in the books and 100k in stocks. so roughly 1.4-1.5 i tell myself just get back to 1.9 and walk the fuck away. i own no house got me a nice 2017 chevy paid for and that is it.

first bet of November is Houston Astros 25k +135 lets hit this shit and go on a fucking run. gold digger wants to hang out this weekend so i need about 500.00 this weekend to have a good time and maybe get some pussy.

our 6 month was last weekend and i didnt even fuck her saw her we talked fight fight had to jack my cock off.

lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOUSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so i can get my money up and get some PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE BEST UNDER 30 DON'T FORGET

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

only place to get REAL WINNERS

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

So what's the problem, your life is just like kinger's, except he has no money and no girl.

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4585 posts

This year Started in Vegas about 1.7 to my name and every thing was going smooth. watched the ufc ronda vs nunez live in vegas. than i went to Super Bowl and ufc Houston and scored on my New England Patriots. had 1.9 million most money i have ever had in my adult hood. than took wife(now xwife Melissa) to denver and enjoyed a week there and went to UFC denver PLUS family time. life was great. than march got killed in college hoops no trips April went to UFC KANSAS CITY AND had lots of fun and broke even. than i met a gold digger april 28th and my life changed. started an affair took her to New Orleans blew a ton of money.  came home was in love the pussy was insane cock sucked when i wanted pussy as i need it. snuck off to Orlando DAYTON seemed i was gone every weekend in a hotel smashing that gold digger pussy. july went down to Miami south beach and had lots of fun spent a ton of money. trying to make up with gambling and losing my shirt. August wife found out about affair i filed divource because i am madly in love and end of august went to daytona to watch connor fight floyd bet 50k on connor and another 25k on prop bets losing about 65k. September i turned 30 and my best handicapper under 30 has changed to top 10 under 40 in the WORLD. i am on my grind. turned 30 September 10th big fight as there was a hurricane irma and gold digger wanted to stay at my house and i forced her ass to be alone. sleeping with x wife didnt help either. Septmeber my relationship with gold digger just went to shit fighting arguing getting the pussy stopped so i bet 50k on triple g a push jesus fucking Christ. can not catch a break. added some money in my stock portfolio up to 100k invested. October has been shitty also more fighting with gold digger she wants trips wants me to show her i can take care of her and wants to score the golden ticket. September and October lost about 45k gambling.  November 1st i got roughly 1.3 cash money about 65k spread out in the books and 100k in stocks. so roughly 1.4-1.5 i tell myself just get back to 1.9 and walk the fuck away. i own no house got me a nice 2017 chevy paid for and that is it.

first bet of November is Houston Astros 25k +135 lets hit this shit and go on a fucking run. gold digger wants to hang out this weekend so i need about 500.00 this weekend to have a good time and maybe get some pussy.

our 6 month was last weekend and i didnt even fuck her saw her we talked fight fight had to jack my cock off.

lets fucking goooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOUSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so i can get my money up and get some PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It takes a whole $500 to take a gold digger out for an entire weekend?  What do you need $500 for?  You have $1.3 million.

I'm confused.

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

SHIT IS INSANE I KNOW BEEN GETTING PLAYED 6 MONTHS BUT IN MY 30 YEARS OF LIVING I HAVE NOT HAD PUSSY THIS GOOD. SO FUCK IT THE WAY I LOOK AT IS ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

STOCKS I CURRENTLY OWN

APPLE

CHKR

GM

INTC(INTEL) FINALLY MAKING A RUN

JNJ

KKR 

KND ACTUALLY MY BIGGEST INVESTMENT AND A FUCKING SHIT STOCK MY WORST FUCKING ONE EVER.KEEP ADDING TO IT THINKING THE SHIT WILL MAKE A RUN

KO

SDT

UPS

GS (GOLDMAN SACHS

MUTURAL FUND(AREVX) 

BAC 

GIS 

I HAVE SOLD WYNN FOR NICE PROFIT WEN NICE PROFIT BP NICE PROFIT AND CARA NICE PROFIT

I DO PLAN TO ADD MORE STOCKS I WANNA GET TO AROUND 20 STOCKS TOTAL AND MAYBE 2-3 MUTURAL FUNDS.....

JUST BEEN GETTING CRUSHED SO FUCKING MUCH SCARED TO TIE UP MONEY....

WILL GIVE U GUYS A WEEKLY UPDATE ON MY LIFE.

DIVOURCE IS FINISHED DEC 3RD AND I PLAN TO MOVE FULL TIME TO VEGAS GET ME A NICE CONDO AND JUST FUCKING ENJOY LIFE FINALLY....

GOT ME A NICE CIGAR AND SCOTCH FOR TONIGHTS GAME 

WISH ME FUCKING LUCK BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DAD DIED MOM DIED NO GRANDPARENTS  UNCLE AND COUSIN IS ALL I GOT LEFT IN THIS WORLD. SINGLE READY TO MINGLE AND IF I GO BROKE I WILL BE HOMELESS ON STREET PAN HANDLING..........

MY LIFE IS A FUCKING MESS FROM THE WORDS OF A TRUE FUCKING GAMBLER.....

BEEN GAMBLING SINCE 19 YEARS OLD NEVER HAD A JOB NEVER NEEDED TO ENJOYING LIFE GOING TO EVENTS SITTING NEXT TO TYSON GOING TO SUPER BOWLS TRAVELING AND ENJOYING THIS ONE LIFE I GOT..

LETS FUCKING GET BACK TO 1.9 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I NEED A FUCKING RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

HAVENT SHAVED IN WEEKS HAVENT SHOWERED IN DAYS LOOK LIKE SHIT FEEL LIKE SHIT....I AM GOING INTO MY HUMIDOR AND PULLING OUT 2 CUBAN CIGARS TAKING A SHOWER AND GOING TO POUR ME A NICE SCOTCH......

FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANT FOR DINNER. I AM THINKING GRILLED CHEESE AND HAM LMAO COOKING FOR YOUR SELF IS FUCKING DEPRESSING I NEED A BITCH TO COOK ME A HOME COOKED MEAL....

ILL BE BACK FOR LIVE UPDATED OF THE WORLD SERIES...

LETS FUCKING GO HOUSTON

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 2636 posts

Keef, why such a glum living when you're OUT IN VEGAS!!

Go get comps live the life.

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

Fecal Tornado

Fecal Tornado

If you don't know who your father is,it could be me

• JFC
  • 2521 posts

You need some help out in vegas stay alive till 3/18 see you then

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

they put this in sand box

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

had to pull my 9mm out on some idiot in the neighborhood lmao i was riding him and he stops quickly pulls over and just runs his fucking mouth and keeps running it so i had enough and said u wanna do something and king fucking kong jumps out the car and says what the fuck am i going to do so i simply opened glove box and pulled out my 9mm and said come a little closer to my car buddy and find out. he backs up and says lets use these (fists) i say nah no thanks but come a little closer and he said nah u pulled a gun. drove away at home smoking a cigar now. guy woulda got blasted and big g woulda made channel 7 news lmao rode rage in the hood. if i woulda got out of car he woulda witnessed my ufc skills and i woulda got a murder charge any ways so i figured why even get out the car. rough day. going to make me a grilled cheese and ham and pour me a scotch.

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

what the fuck 1 hour till game this shits in sandbox so no one is reading it

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

2-0

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

2 in first is always good baby

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

hit this bet and i can figure out my next move 

i am looking at some nfl futures

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

i would like astros blowing them out but we all know game 7 will be a long tough game

BIGGAMBLER

keithlachapelle.net

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 6121 posts

2 hit batters need to get 3rd out

BIGGAMBLER