Is There Anything Better Than Country Music?

rdalert447

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SheBar roped me up for recent Chris Young + Chris Parnow show at Florida Ampitheatre. Not too bad....I think the key to a country (and western!) concert is knowing all the lyrics so you can sing along. A whole lotta that going on

Not familiar with Chris Parnow.  Did you mean Janson?    Just wondering as you linked that video. 

good friend is going.  He's in a suite with food and drinks included.  Was hoping someone would not be able to go as I was on standby, but no such luck.

Suite?  Sweet!!     Still time for a incident of stomach flu....cross your fingers.  Would be awesome show. Kind of bummed Brad Paisley won’t be cohosting with Carrie Underwood..they played off each other so well. So funny. 

Sibling will be at 20 person party with presenter RM in next week or two.   Wish my mom was alive to see that.   She loved her show.   In the earlier  stages of her Alzheimers and I was home visiting, she would ask me 10 x in course of half an hour if I watched Reba.   I would remind her I am the one who got her to watch it in the first place.  In hindsight,  I should have realized something was wrong then, but I honestly thought she was joking with me after a while.