attn BROCK: whats the best pizza delivery option for the masses?

Fazzer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FAZZER, please refrain from creating threads relating to our resident punching bag.

We are attempting to move away from threads involving stiffs, midgets, and poverty section 8 food squares.

Thank you and let's make The Gambling Forum great again!

Where your hobby is our passion.

FAZZER, please refrain from creating threads relating to our resident punching bag.

We are attempting to move away from threads involving stiffs, midgets, and poverty section 8 food squares.

Thank you and let's make The Gambling Forum great again!

Where your hobby is our passion.

Completely understood.

Thanks for the dialogue.

Fazzer 

Axl Rose 2017,

HRWager George and the boys in Costa Rica have given me an quite a bit of background on you and your history on the forums.

We at TGF are trying to create an environment where sponsors want to pay for banners. Having someone like you who has scammed and stolen from both offshore books as well as our esteemed posters does not sit well with management and ownership.

Your fate will be determined during our next board meeting.

Axl Rose 2017,

HRWager George and the boys in Costa Rica have given me an quite a bit of background on you and your history on the forums.

We at TGF are trying to create an environment where sponsors want to pay for banners. Having someone like you who has scammed and stolen from both offshore books as well as our esteemed posters does not sit well with management and ownership.

LOL

Ok, first name one book.ive "scammed or stolen from", I'll wait for you to get back to me...

Axl Rose 2017,

Go fuck yourself juan