Philadelphia 76ers

Blue

Would have been real ugly seeing him play in this series but I can't completely disagree with Bump City. . His athletic ability alone is enough reason to get him on the floor in certain instances.

It's easy to think a guy (rookie) who hasn't really played all year would come in and make a difference when you are down 3-0.  

But it's easier to just recognize your team isn't ready.  And Brad Stevens is almost a coaching God.  When he wins an NBA title with jack shit he will be. 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been real ugly seeing him play in this series but I can't completely disagree with Bump City. . His athletic ability alone is enough reason to get him on the floor in certain instances. Also saw him shoot 2 air balls in the FUCKING SHOOTAROUND tonight... Btw Tatum is a helluva basketball player.

idk if he fucked his shoulder up somehow and hasn't said anything, but this guy completely forgetting how to shoot is the weirdest thing i've ever seen. he didn't have bad mechanics in college - they weren't perfect  but they weren't bad. i wonder if some coach fucked him up, because he looks either injured (still) or mentally broken with his jumper.

he's still a hell of a passer and finisher though and a good perimeter defender; also rebounded well for his size. he can fix the shot i think, but the rest of his game was fine during his limited run.

This is very true. I can't deny it. Never seen something like what happened to him this year either; the yips in basketball. That said, think this team is better with him at the 1 if he's fully healthy and simmons at the 3.

I don't watch enough NBA to know.  I just watch the re-runs.  

Yips in basketball.  LOL. 

It's easy to think a guy (rookie) who hasn't really played all year would come in and make a difference when you are down 3-0.  

But it's easier to just recognize your team isn't ready.  And Brad Stevens is almost a coaching God.  When he wins an NBA title with jack shit he will be. 

they aren't winning a title, but him and Pop are on another level right now; even significantly above Carlisle at this point which is saying something.

idk if he fucked his shoulder up somehow and hasn't said anything, but this guy completely forgetting how to shoot is the weirdest thing i've ever seen. he didn't have bad mechanics in college - they weren't perfect but they weren't bad. i wonder if some coach fucked him up, because he looks either injured (still) or mentally broken with his jumper.

he's still a hell of a passer and finisher though and a good perimeter defender; also rebounded well for his size. he can fix the shot i think, but the rest of his game was fine during his limited run.

It’s mental. Depression I think but they’ve all been real tight lipped about it. Guy went through some stuff that only the team knows about.

Stephen A(sshole) Smith says he has never seen a coach be responsible for the first 3 losses of a playoff series..check in Mr. Blue

Just another "HOT TAKE" from a guy who doesn't know shit from shinola. Did Brett miss that dunk (Simmons)? Did Brett go 0 for 8? (Covington)

Just another "HOT TAKE" from a guy who doesn't know shit from shinola. Did Brett miss that dunk (Simmons)? Did Brett go 0 for 8? (Covington)

steven a smith knows less than nothing

he predicted 6 finals in a row wrong, worse than landers... any other profession and he would've been fired a long time ago

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/05/26/nba-finals-stephen-smith-predictions

Blue, just root for the sweep. Don’t want you getting any false hope that those Philly scrubs can win the series

Nah don't think they'll win the series but can't get swept at home. I was so miserable Saturday, I want to leave the game in a good mood tonight  :cheers

i got your back blue

May 07, 2018 09:41 AM Future/Prop $500.00 $11,000.00

NBA Futures - Conference Futures - Odds to Win the Eastern Conference - Philadelphia 76ers +2200

May 07, 2018 09:29 AM Future/Prop $500.00 $11,000.00

NBA Futures - Conference Futures - Odds to Win the Eastern Conference - Philadelphia 76ers +2200