Where's the NBA contest update?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reagans kid did it, what would it take you, 12 minutes?

Maybe a day or two to do right.  I could pull the lines pretty easily since I have that code written already and you'd need to setup some sort of cron job to continuously update them.  Laying out the web interface is the most time consuming part.  Would need to setup CSS classes and create the elements programmatically.  Would want to tie into the forum DB, get user authentication, etc.  Then, you'd probably want to integrate it into the forum with a sign up button on a contest post or whatever.

I don't think I'll be doing it though.  LOL.

Deem im just looking for a weekly update? I thought that was agreed to? if not i apologize.............As for it being boring, I Disagree with that as long as we get the weekly updates.. Deemer posted the rules originally and stated only units would be posted not how many plays a person has made... So if you joined then you knew the rules and probably should not of joined......But once you started making picks you are basically on the hook for joining, hard to call it boring after you made picks..

Kgb is same guy who wanted to pay a survivor nfl contest with 4 places

Lol....I never said 4....

Look Deema....all we're asking for is a little something better then twice a month.....once a week would be a huge improvement, why not every Sunday? Units only, no play amounts...

Not that hard to do....30min max....part of running a contest