Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Can't Stop The Forum God

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Gabe II

Gabe II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
First you guys think I'm going tout, then you think I'm actually leaving the Forums?? You trolls are dumber than I originally thought. I said on my last audio update how I miss the old forums and how everyone helped one another, so I will continue to help even my trolls and haters. I will continue to post my DOCUMENTED 68% winners. And even though some Mod at TGF closed my Gabe account, I will continue to grace my Fam here, under my new handle. Gabe The First will be a tough act to follow, but I feel 70% is reachable. Especially for a Forum God like myself.

In fact, I've even taken Screw, Bushay, etc off ignore, and I look forward to a productive exchange of ideas.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47329 posts

K

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

Gabe II

Gabe II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Fish, you still get my three unit plays via pm. I’ve always felt you were in my corner.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 26593 posts

Is this real?

- FAZZER SPORTS

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 2149 posts

First you guys think I'm going tout, then you think I'm actually leaving the Forums?? You trolls are dumber than I originally thought. I said on my last audio update how I miss the old forums and how everyone helped one another, so I will continue to help even my trolls and haters. I will continue to post my DOCUMENTED 68% winners. And even though some Mod at TGF closed my Gabe account, I will continue to grace my Fam here, under my new handle. Gabe The First will be a tough act to follow, but I feel 70% is reachable. Especially for a Forum God like myself.

In fact, I've even taken Screw, Bushay, etc off ignore, and I look forward to a productive exchange of ideas.

You are not a forum god, Gabe. Never say that again. I'm serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders72001 viewpost.gif
Obama, Newton and the Kapaernick's of the world have done a lot to split the country.

You pathetic piece of shit. 58 people dead, over 500 injured, and you use this thread to spread your racist agenda.

You despicable cocksucker.

Gabe II

Gabe II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Screw, if you’re reading this, just wanted to apologize for dismissing some of your advice. I’ve thought about it, and we really have a lot in common. We’ve both been in the industry a long time, both are well respected posters, and both like to help people. Maybe we can toast a Woodford one of these days.

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts
This new Gabe guy seems legit

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 26593 posts

Screw, if you’re reading this, just wanted to apologize for dismissing some of your advice. I’ve thought about it, and we really have a lot in common. We’ve both been in the industry a long time, both are well respected posters, and both like to help people. Maybe we can toast a Woodford one of these days.

#FakeGabe

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4585 posts

#FakeGabe

Pretty obvious just from the OP.

What a dumb thread/ghost.

TGFJuan

TGFJuan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
Moderator team,

Sandbox this shit.

Thanks

Gabe II

Gabe II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Out at dinner right now, have bet my games for tomorrow. But if the numbers are still there when I wake up, I’ll post them. As my trolls have pointed out, there’s no use posting stale numbers. Later, Fam.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57251 posts
What are you doing in Florida, Gabe?

"Take away McGregor's kicks in MMA and he is pedestrian at best." -MonkeyF0cker

"McGregor's left could absolutely destroy Oscar." -MonkeyF0cker

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 26593 posts

Pretty obvious just from the OP.

What a dumb thread/ghost.

It's getting dumb.

Starting to lose interest with the WWE shit. 

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 26593 posts

What are you doing in Florida, Gabe?

BGS100.0?

:laugh

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 2149 posts

Obviously this tadpole Screw something or other, licking his own nuts via ghost.

Quote:
Obama, Newton and the Kapaernick's of the world have done a lot to split the country.

You pathetic piece of shit. 58 people dead, over 500 injured, and you use this thread to spread your racist agenda.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 3708 posts

BGS100.0?

:laugh

No sir, I have been on good behavior the last 2 days. Not me.

Screw Andrews

Screw Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 979 posts

Obviously this tadpole Screw something or other, licking his own nuts via ghost.

Sorry wrong state....you and Teddy share a lot of qualities....not surprising....nite nite dumb fuck 

Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Paddy

Paddy

John Kelly's owner

• Members
  • 2149 posts

No, we don't share any qualities, but I guess your ass was hanging in the wind, so you had to make some kind of stupid fucking post, now didn't you?

Quote:

Balco

Balco

Dems are ready for A CIVIL WAR

• Members
  • 15544 posts

Woodford Reserve is outstanding!

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 5421 posts

It's getting dumb.

Starting to lose interest with the WWE shit. 

Really?

Attached File  BH.jpg   196.91KB   0 downloads

CRXitPc.jpg

Gabe II

Gabe II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Since The Forum God has been SANDBOXED, all my trolls get is my four unit play of UCF ML -27000, Heritage. I feel very strongly that it should cash.

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5169 posts

Since The Forum God has been SANDBOXED, all my trolls get is my four unit play of UCF ML -27000, Heritage. I feel very strongly that it should cash.

Nice juice lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users