Whats going on with Bitcoin its crashing

Moldoveanu

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea coinbase doesn't let you change the fee but they usually assign a high miners fee to start with. Sucks that everything is stuck.. 

you guys could try using this. but you must do it right at the top of the hour. 1 minute after it probably won't work. you copy the bitcoin transaction id and they help out a limited number of transactions every hour

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

yea coinbase doesn't let you change the fee but they usually assign a high miners fee to start with. Sucks that everything is stuck.. 

you guys could try using this. but you must do it right at the top of the hour. 1 minute after it probably won't work. you copy the bitcoin transaction id and they help out a limited number of transactions every hour

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

where do you get transaction id? I googled and it seems you need a confimration to get the id.

I don't understand why bitcoin processing has ground to a halt (for me anyways) despite fees going up. I thought miners go after processing transactions that will pay them high fees. How come the 3-4x (and in some cases 20x) higher fees I've noticed in the last couple days are not enough to have miners process transactions they were happy to process for much lower fees a week ago? Is it not just fees but miners wanting to process BCH simply to acquire BCH because it was skyrocketing yesterday? If that's the case, now that it's settled, shouldn't BTC processing return to normal?

All this shit is baffling. Why is it that the hardest part about sports betting has always been money management?

Less miners on BTC = slower block hashing = slower confirmations

where do you get transaction id? I googled and it seems you need a confimration to get the id.

from coinbase click

accounts at top of page

click the bitcoin transaction(it will say sent bitcoin)

click view transaction

then the bitcoin transaction id will be on the screen (on the purple portion of the screen)

thats what you need for the accelerator