Whats going on with Bitcoin its crashing

Moldoveanu

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone was buying into the segwit2x, getting the bitcoin2x for free just like bitocoin cash when it forked, and with coinbase supporting segwit2x which is extremely rare it just brouight in " A LOT EASIER AND LESS PAIN" to get the bitcoin2x so people just kept buying into it thinking it's free money with the bitcoin2x. Shit was all priced it and there were no other factors for bitcoin price liking like that. With Segwit2x being canceled, there's reason for all those people who bought in to keep and are now just all selling off. 

The money is flowing into Bitcoin Cash after the fork. I moved majority of my Bitcoin money into Bitcoin Cash yesterday morning. I would suggest some of you consider same. Read the Fork off thread for additional info.

Bitcoin Cash over 2000? I would bet that before BTC at 2k or 10k

lets just say you have no idea and leave it at that

... guess I did have a bit of a clue after all.

Just would I would have had a good place to quickly liquidate some at 12 am.

I don't understand why bitcoin processing has ground to a halt (for me anyways) despite fees going up. I thought miners go after processing transactions that will pay them high fees. How come the 3-4x (and in some cases 20x) higher fees I've noticed in the last couple days are not enough to have miners process transactions they were happy to process for much lower fees a week ago? Is it not just fees but miners wanting to process BCH simply to acquire BCH because it was skyrocketing yesterday? If that's the case, now that it's settled, shouldn't BTC processing return to normal?

All this shit is baffling. Why is it that the hardest part about sports betting has always been money management?

I don't understand why bitcoin processing has ground to a halt (for me anyways) despite fees going up. I thought miners go after processing transactions that will pay them high fees. How come the 3-4x (and in some cases 20x) higher fees I've noticed in the last couple days are not enough to have miners process transactions they were happy to process for much lower fees a week ago? Is it not just fees but miners wanting to process BCH simply to acquire BCH because it was skyrocketing yesterday? If that's the case, now that it's settled, shouldn't BTC processing return to normal?

All this shit is baffling. Why is it that the hardest part about sports betting has always been money management?

.................Winning is the easiest part of this entire business, the many other aspects involved are the most difficult.

A seasoned PRO told me this 30+ years ago, he was exactly SPOT on(no pun intended GABE).