THE BEAR from ESPN is the best handicapper that I have ever seen in NCAA football

po69

The guy is now 22-9 this season. But more importantly than that is taht when he takes an underdog of +3 to +7 or so, those teams win outright!!

Today he took 3 games, Northwestern -6, MIAMI +3 and Georgia Tech +3.

And the said that the Georgia Tech play was one of his biggest plays in a long time. He also said that Miami would win easily as well.

Last season he won at a clip of around 64%

The guy is now 22-9 this season. But more importantly than that is taht when he takes an underdog of +3 to +7 or so, those teams win outright!!

And the said that the Georgia Tech play was one of his biggest plays in a long time. He also said that Miami would win easily as well.

These things go in cycles, a 2 year winning record is nice but the game constantly changes.

Sorry to repeat the same old thing, but if you’re consistently beating the closer you will have long term success. If not it’s probably just short term variance.

Miami was a homer pick, he went there.

ok

Not banging on him so much, but the only guys I know that get limited are the ones you’ve never heard of. They tend to keep a low profile.

Even at the top of his game no one limited limited Fezzik except on props and small market stuff. They’d probably send a limo to pick him up and bet now.

Bfo,

I wasn't trying to make a case for The bear to be a big baller.  He just seems to be the ESPN guy that has somewhat of a clue this year in college football on the ESPN network.....

No problem, hell if I followed some of these guys I’d definitely be better off. You see people get hot for a year or two and it seems like they never lose. See it on the forums as well. Guys get the golden touch for a short period and really kick ass.