U.S Senate Race-- Alabama [Odds]

KingRevolver

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it matters.   Are these rape accusations?  or just that he dated teenagers.

Sounds like his actions were very mild, the one 14 year old said she(and he) never took their underwear off, the other few from last week said they dated but only kissed(that's apparently it), and the one today makes it sound like the worst actions(he pushed her head into his lap(and nothing happened again).

If true he's the most pathetic sexual predator ever.  :laugh

Hard to say if he'll win or not since I've never even been to Alabama, but supposedly 29% of people say they are MORE likely to vote for him since these allegations came out...that is very interesting.

Hard to say if he'll win or not since I've never even been to Alabama, but supposedly 29% of people say they are MORE likely to vote for him since these allegations came out...that is very interesting.

Yea I read that, but I assume it was people that don't believe them (retards like you who think there is a deep state).   Guy seems like a worthless piece of shit, but nothing to do with the female thing, 100% of men are the same.  Well, I don't go to high school football games to pick up chicks, but I'd defintiely fuck any 18 old that wanted too.

Yea I read that, but I assume it was people that don't believe them (retards like you who think there is a deep state).   Guy seems like a worthless piece of shit, but nothing to do with the female thing, 100% of men are the same.  Well, I don't go to high school football games to pick up chicks, but I'd defintiely fuck any 18 old that wanted too.

So you dont think this stuff came out now to deliberately derail his senate bid? It's rather clear it's an organized effort not only by the left wing media but also the republican leadership(mcconnell and the rest), Mcconnell and several other swamp senators came out and denounced Moore last week in less than an hour(almost like they knew it was coming).

So you dont think this stuff came out now to deliberately derail his senate bid? It's rather clear it's an organized effort not only by the left wing media but also the republican leadership(mcconnell and the rest), Mcconnell and several other swamp senators came out and denounced Moore last week in less than an hour(almost like they knew it was coming).

Yea but that's politics.  Happens to everyone both ways.

It goes both ways, If you're going to believe every 40 year old allegation, what's to stop all kinds of women from coming out and saying all kinds of shit? Maybe about Schumer, mcconnell, etc, should they all be forced out?

Well I think this allegation is absurd even if true, so obviously not.   But, yea they should force all those fuckers out for being worthless criminals.

Well I think this allegation is absurd even if true, so obviously not.   But, yea they should force all those fuckers out for being worthless criminals.

I agree with you there, I just want to see some woman come forward and without a shred of proof say that "45 years ago, I was hitchhiking and Mitch Mcconnell  picked me up and raped me",   then see how he likes it?

It goes both ways, If you're going to believe every 40 year old allegation, what's to stop all kinds of women from coming out and saying all kinds of shit? Maybe about Schumer, mcconnell, etc, should they all be forced out?

witnesses. and he admitted to relationships with the girls

guy is a slimeball probably has a long history of molestation

Do you think he'll win?

My "so much for that" was it took less than a day for another woman to come forward. Her account is that she was raped.

You cant have it both ways. You cant say Weinstein is a Hillary supporting libtard and hes guilty and a guy who basically culled an eighth grader off a courthouse bench isnt.

Unless theres more i think he'll win. Its Alabama. And then the Senate will expel him. This will be another step towards the implosion of the Republican party. The Democratic party sucks so bad that it doesnt even have the strength to implode.

Fun times.

My "so much for that" was it took less than a day for another woman to come forward. Her account is that she was raped.

You cant have it both ways. You cant say Weinstein is a Hillary supporting libtard and hes guilty and a guy who basically culled an eighth grader off a courthouse bench isnt.

Unless theres more i think he'll win. Its Alabama. And then the Senate will expel him. This will be another step towards the implosion of the Republican party. The Democratic party sucks so bad that it doesnt even have the strength to implode.

Fun times.

Cmon, do you even read the news reports, she never said she was raped, she said she was afraid she might be raped, and then said he stopped and  he didn't do anything.

I dont know if he'll win after this, but if he does, no chance the senate expels him, it's a toothless threat, there is no proof. By the way NJ senator Menendez is gonna get a hung jury on his bribery charges, do you think they'll expel him, of course not.

She yelled at him stop. He forced her head down to his crotch. Thats pretty much rape.

Of course he can be expelled. McC went all in on Strange and got crushed. Dude is not happy. Look at the number of Senators and Republican party leaders who have told him to withdraw.

Still think he'll win but if you think this will blow over youre probably wrong. He likes young girls. Hes a pedo.