Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

U.S Senate Race-- Alabama [Odds]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

She yelled at him stop. He forced her head down to his crotch. Thats pretty much rape.

Of course he can be expelled. McC went all in on Strange and got crushed. Dude is not happy. Look at the number of Senators and Republican party leaders who have told him to withdraw.

Still think he'll win but if you think this will blow over youre probably wrong. He likes young girls. Hes a pedo.

Wow, grabbing a woman by the neck(briefly) is now "almost rape" huh? Phew, talk about a stretch?

And yes, the "swamp" senators are now all against him, these are the exact same people(mcconnell, mccain, Bush, Rubio, and the rest) who said the same thing about Trump...they were shocked, appalled, disgusted, and absolutely could not support him in any way, urged him to get out, blah, blah, blah, that lasted how long?

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• Members
  • 6236 posts

I thought it was fine to grab them by the pussy.  not im confused what does the President say that I should follow to be a proud American?

ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 5421 posts
Youre trying to split hairs on a middle aged man forcing himself on a teenager.

Trump won the Republican nomination for President. Moore beat one dude that the swamp wanted to win. Swamp is getting fed up.

Its not a race to the bottom. Its not that difficult to find someone better than this.

https://www.google.c...ticle-1.3630623

CRXitPc.jpg

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

Youre trying to split hairs on a middle aged man forcing himself on a teenage.

Trump won the Republican nomination for President. Moore beat one dude that the swamp wanted to win. Swamp is getting fed up.

Its not a race to the bottom. Its not that difficult to find someone better than this.

https://www.google.c...ticle-1.3630623

32 is not middle aged, and it doesn't sound like he ever forced anything on anyone, quite the contrary, even if you believe the allegations he perhaps tried to "get some": and backed off every time.

The truth is the people of Alabama should, and will have the right to elect whomever they want.

LCD

LCD

• Members
  • 5421 posts
And the Senate should and will have the right to expel him. The election is several weeks away. You think this ends here. Banned from a shopping mall. Lol.

CRXitPc.jpg

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57251 posts

And the Senate should and will have the right to expel him. The election is several weeks away. You think this ends here. Banned from a shopping mall. Lol.

More coming out. Guy is done. He's full of shit and everyone knows it.

"Take away McGregor's kicks in MMA and he is pedestrian at best." -MonkeyF0cker

"McGregor's left could absolutely destroy Oscar." -MonkeyF0cker

LCD

LCD

• Members
  • 5421 posts
Swamp versus pedo. #bananarepublic

http://thehill.com/h...s-against-moore

CRXitPc.jpg

El Chapo2017

El Chapo2017

Jesucristo

• Members
  • 1599 posts
Polls are all over the place.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

No senator has been expelled since 1862, it would never happen , not without a conviction for something(which is impossible), not to mention if they would go after him for this, there are plenty of senators with skeletons in their closets, they talk tough but would never go there, he may still drop out and make it moot.

LCD

LCD

• Members
  • 5421 posts
This is from the National Review:

...Breitbart and Bannon are making a terrible mistake that will undermine everything else they’re trying to do. Whatever one thinks about the GOP civil war, Republicans must repudiate Moore. If the country is starting to think seriously about morality, that is something mainstream conservatives and insurgents alike should welcome rather than resist.

CRXitPc.jpg

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11467 posts

No senator has been expelled since 1862, it would never happen , not without a conviction for something(which is impossible), not to mention if they would go after him for this, there are plenty of senators with skeletons in their closets, they talk tough but would never go there, he may still drop out and make it moot.

one kennedy killed someone and served.  i doubt looking at a 17yr old is gonna do much.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

This is from the National Review:

...Breitbart and Bannon are making a terrible mistake that will undermine everything else they’re trying to do. Whatever one thinks about the GOP civil war, Republicans must repudiate Moore. If the country is starting to think seriously about morality, that is something mainstream conservatives and insurgents alike should welcome rather than resist.

#1 - the country is not thinking about morality, we are currently in a period of extreme depravity, the weinstein thing and it's cascade effects are a blip at best.

Think about it, president clinton  raped several women, physical rape and forced oral sex, and he was given a pass, his accusers were mocked as bimbos, and even today no one on the left will admit it's true.

The allegations against Moore are not even serious, I believe the age of consent is 16 in alabama and he never had actual sexual contact with any of them. is he a creep - possibly, is he a weirdo probably, is it very unusual - probably not.

Axl Rose 2017

Axl Rose 2017

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 1820 posts
This guy is a real piece of work

http://www.latimes.c...1113-story.html
Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11467 posts

#1 - the country is not thinking about morality, we are currently in a period of extreme depravity, the weinstein thing and it's cascade effects are a blip at best.

Think about it, president clinton  raped several women, physical rape and forced oral sex, and he was given a pass, his accusers were mocked as bimbos, and even today no one on the left will admit it's true.

The allegations against Moore are not even serious, I believe the age of consent is 16 in alabama and he never had actual sexual contact with any of them. is he a creep - possibly, is he a weirdo probably, is it very unusual - probably not.

Any guy that pretends he's not attracted to 20 year olds has something wrong with him.   Trump is an utter moron, but on this point he's dead on.

El Chapo2017

El Chapo2017

Jesucristo

• Members
  • 1599 posts

Brexit and Trump won.

So who knows?

Maybe Alabama elects this kiddie raper?

sports j

sports j

• Members
  • 3129 posts

Sounds like his actions were very mild, the one 14 year old said she(and he) never took their underwear off, the other few from last week said they dated but only kissed(that's apparently it), and the one today makes it sound like the worst actions(he pushed her head into his lap(and nothing happened again).

If true he's the most pathetic sexual predator ever. :laugh

Hard to say if he'll win or not since I've never even been to Alabama, but supposedly 29% of people say they are MORE likely to vote for him since these allegations came out...that is very interesting.

That same 29% probly molests family members also

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57251 posts

nQn8ZVH.png

Moore is now +130 to win. LOL

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

Moore is now +130 to win. LOL

I think he'll drop out in a few days, these reports that everyone in the malls knew he was after teen girls is the kiss of death.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 12732 posts

It seems LCD is confusing rape with sexual assault.  There is a big difference:

Rape is defined as unwanted penetration, whether that is oral, anal, or vaginal. Sexual assault refers to any unwanted sexual contact, including fondling and molestation.

I'm a fake pro. 

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57251 posts
The brains on this guy.

LCD

LCD

• Members
  • 5421 posts

It seems LCD is confusing rape with sexual assault.  There is a big difference:

Rape is defined as unwanted penetration, whether that is oral, anal, or vaginal. Sexual assault refers to any unwanted sexual contact, including fondling and molestation.

My bad.  I thought he forced her head to his crotch and it worked.  So she fought him off.

Plus he probably signed her yearbook.

CRXitPc.jpg

Axl Rose 2017

Axl Rose 2017

Charlie Don't Surf

• Members
  • 1820 posts

My bad. I thought he forced her head to his crotch and it worked. So she fought him off.

Plus he probably signed her yearbook.

LOL!
Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

Good news, Moore is now leading by 6 pts in Alabama, and now 35% of people say they are more likely to vote for him AFTER the allegations, up from 29% 2 days ago.

Nothing better than the swamp getting their nose rubbed in shit.

Only 11 % say they are less likely to vote for him, fake news no longer works.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57251 posts

We already know Alabama is full of stupid fucks.  Top 3 poorest state for a reason.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

We already know Alabama is full of stupid fucks.  Top 3 poorest state for a reason.

There was a report that stated 75% of college educated democrats believe sex is not determined by birth...so perhaps the "stupidity problem" does not lie in Alabaman voters?   :scratch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users