U.S Senate Race-- Alabama [Odds]

KingRevolver

This should be an easy layup. That's Alabama for you.

That's the problem with you idiots thinking 'oh well it's Alabama after all'......it's Everywhere!!!! 55 million Americans voted for Trump and last time I checked there wasn't 55 million living in Bama...

You and LCD grasp onto the 3 million gap Killery won by overall and don't realize it was all California that created that.....the other 49 states split it right down the middle and the best man won and is so doing a Great job so far...

7 more years of greatness....Can't Wait!!!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama is dead broke because of all the retards there.  Top 3 mooching State.

New York, New Jersey, and other states are the people who pay for morons.  They shouldn't be deciding anything down there. 

The median income for a white family is 49k and for a black family is 29k per year in Alabama. Who do you think is sucking up the government bennies more the R base or the D base, I will give you a hint the answer is the same as the other 49 states.

The median income for a white family is 49k and for a black family is 29k per year in Alabama. Who do you think is sucking up the government bennies more the R base or the D base, I will give you a hint the answer is the same as the other 49 states.

I don't give a shit if it's purple people... I just know the state is one of the biggest leeches. Most of the money goes to the state, numbnuts. And with this new tax plan, all the blue states will be paying for the mooching red states. Pathetic.

I don't give a shit if it's purple people... I just know the state is one of the biggest leeches. Most of the money goes to the state, numbnuts. And with this new tax plan, all the blue states will be paying for the mooching red states. Pathetic.

Why is that pathetic?  You got a problem with giving some of your wealth to the less fortunate?  Disgusting thinking.

Actually it's quite satisfying that the tax loving liberals are gonna pay more, it's called karma.  :hurray

Irony. Chance to help states chock full of poor, underprivledged minorities and this guy is upset.

Well, the last weekend before the election is here, i would expect a final desperate smear from the swamp against moore,  lets watch and see?

So far all the left has done is exonerate the guy(even if he is a scumbag) by tampering with the yearbook. The stupidity of the far left can only be explained by Trump having them tilted to the hilt.

So far all the left has done is exonerate the guy(even if he is a scumbag) by tampering with the yearbook. The stupidity of the far left can only be explained by Trump having them tilted to the hilt.

Fox News originally reported it as a forgery but updated their story to reflect that she only added a the date and place below after Moore signed it. Handwriting experts also confirmed it was a legitimate signature.  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline  If you are going to defend the pedophile is it to much to ask that you keep updated on the facts?

Fox News originally reported it as a forgery but updated their story to reflect that she only added a the date and place below after Moore signed it. Handwriting experts also confirmed it was a legitimate signature.  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline  If you are going to defend the pedophile is it to much to ask that you keep updated on the facts?

Those handwriting "experts" claimed all of it was legitimate 2 weeks ago, so you can throw their opinion in the shitter. So lets see, 2 weeks ago she and her attorney claimed one thing, now they change the story, what's to stop them from changing it again?

You lie once and you're done, period.

Where did I say the signature wasn't real you fucking ass wipe? Learn to read a post instead of getting emotional like a woman/libtard.

She doctored it by adding top it her credibility is shot, you fucking dolt.