LOL I just paid for a chick's car battery, and she gave me a fake number...

KingRevolver

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of the forum pays for pussy or paid for their wife.....my wife and I had a nice 25yr run of marriage and tons of sex which 90% of you fools could never pull off.......funny is all the losers pile in now that I pay for young Asian whores....

I pulled a solid 8....she's been posted....she puts up with me 24/7......90% of you losers couldn't get a sweat hog to look at you unless you're flashing cash and she just came off the boat

90% of the forum pays for pussy or paid for their wife.....my wife and I had a nice 25yr run of marriage and tons of sex which 90% of you fools could never pull off.......funny is all the losers pile in now that I pay for young Asian whores....

I pulled a solid 8....she's been posted....she puts up with me 24/7......90% of you losers couldn't get a sweat hog to look at you unless you're flashing cash and she just came off the boat

Does your wife work, Ted?

You paid for sex just as much as anyone else.  Just like you're paying for it now.  Don't kid yourself. 

You're in a sexless marriage and have to beg posters for cash to get laid.  Women love my dog and will actually approach me because they think she's cute.  You win.

Wives are for super squares, super losers.  Remember?