LOL I just paid for a chick's car battery, and she gave me a fake number...

KingRevolver

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful

Talking about this, if I recall correctly , poster Disabler is also sitting at 1. (His wife)

No.  Think it's 2.  The other one was like the daughter or something of a pro baseball player and she was super hot and he might have missed her vagina and put it in her ass.  Young love!

I think those are the details.  The description got a little murky.

No. Think it's 2. The other one was like the daughter or something of a pro baseball player and she was super hot and he might have missed her vagina and put it in her ass. Young love!

I think those are the details. The description got a little murky.

Haha. You are mixing stories together. It's two.

The specific story you are referring to is not one of the two. That was just a finger bang when I was 16. Girl was so tight I joked that I might have missed and hit her asshole. And she wasn't that hot. 7/10 at best with mosquito bites as breasts.

And she wasn't the daughter of a MLB player. But her family let Bob Howry live with them when he pitched at Yavapai College. So he was at the house a lot even after he no longer lived there. With his tshirts, Wranglers, and cowboy boots on.

Haha. You are mixing stories together. It's two.

The specific story you are referring to is not one of the two. That was just a finger bang when I was 16. Girl was so tight I joked that I might have missed and hit her asshole. And she wasn't that hot. 7/10 at best with mosquito bites as breasts.

And she wasn't the daughter of a MLB player. But her family let Bob Howry live with them when he pitched at Yavapai College. So he was at the house a lot even after he no longer lived there. With his tshirts, Wranglers, and cowboy boots on.

:laugh

i find it weird that diabler went into great detail about how bob howry dressed

but didn't tell us how the tight girl dressed

seems we now know who diabler was sexually interested in

What's even nuttier is that he's 16 and he's just gotten his finger in either the pussy or ass of the girl and he didn't even smell his finger.  Like second level Sherlock Holmes stuff.

Young Uncle Dildo (sniffing his finger):  Holey moley!  Her vagina smells like poo!!!

Also, Uncle D if you fingerbanged the girl in the ass then she was probably going to let you have sex with her.  Were you more interested in hanging out with Uncle Bob in Wranglers and other western apparel in the TV room than the young lady?

What's even nuttier is that he's 16 and he's just gotten his finger in either the pussy or ass of the girl and he didn't even smell his finger. Like second level Sherlock Holmes stuff.

Young Uncle Dildo (sniffing his finger): Holey moley! Her vagina smells like poo!!!

Also, Uncle D if you fingerbanged the girl in the ass then she was probably going to let you have sex with her. Were you more interested in hanging out with Uncle Bob in Wranglers and other western apparel in the TV room than the young lady?

Haha. You guys are funny, very funny.

It was 100% her vagina. I was joking about the poop shoot. She definitely was tight though.

And I mentioned the Bob Howry thing because he happened to be around a lot. Always wearing the same outfit. I think he only had one set of clothes. He was an odd bird too.