Drink almost daily, goal is to make 70 before FIRST medical exam

FISHHEAD

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a severe hernia though. May neeed to get checked out in the next few years. Still waiting for the fh’s Herbal remedy though.

Can probably heal you in 5 months....................mine COMPLETELY GONE, and read online doctors say uncureable, complete BS

Family said get surgery, fuk that...............COMPLETELY HEALED 

I WILL LET YOU KNOW if knocked on ass with flu.................don't hold you're fuking breath.

I used to laugh just like you, a word to the wise, by the way, I'm not saying flu shots work all the time, in fact they're only maybe 75% effective(against their designed strain), and probably 1/2 the time they do not work at all because they guessed wrong on which virus to protect against.

95% of the time when people get sick(throw up, stuffy nose, etc), people say "I got the flu", they dont, the flu might kill you if you're weak.

Have not been laid up more than 12 hours with FLU since a teenager, not going to change anything to prompt another attack............fuck that.

Recommend herbs, berries, alcohol, veggies, wild salmon.

SALUD

Generally speaking, anytime you have diarrea or vomiting, you likely have food poisoning(might last 1-2 days). If you have a cold/runny nose/congested nose, chest congestion - that's an upper resp. virus(could last a week or more).

The flu is totally different, you'll have severe weakness, aches and pains, headache, very watery eyes, it's awful.

Generally speaking, anytime you have diarrea or vomiting, you likely have food poisoning(might last 1-2 days). If you have a cold/runny nose/congested nose, chest congestion - that's an upper resp. virus(could last a week or more).

The flu is totally different, you'll have severe weakness, aches and pains, headache, very watery eyes, it's awful.

OK, will alert you when this occurs.........................may die, but you will be alerted, will not be seeking medical attention.