Drink almost daily, goal is to make 70 before FIRST medical exam

FISHHEAD

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I frequently read nutrition and health books from the library.  Usually drinking a six-pack while doing so.

Dr. Fuhrman is pretty famous, probably a little too vegetarian leaning for your liking but subscribes to the GBOMBS diet which is in line with what you are advocating.

OK

COOL

Life is to short, in the longrun, not that big of deal either way.

My age (50 this Sunday. Scorpio, bitches)

My medical history:

I was born in a hospital (like most people in the USA). I went back for those newborn checkups. I had the mumps and went in for that. I cut my finger when I was six, and had to get stitches.

Fast forward to high school. I had a track injury that i went to the Sports Medicine clinic for (shin splints!). Some years later, after undergrad, I got a full check up. I had a follow-up visit about allergies.

That was 25.5 years ago. Since, then, I haven't been to a doctor, nor had a prescription. I look way younger than my age except for my hair.

What's the secret? Eat a decent diet, and take herbs and select vitamins and supplements. Drink some alcohol. If you binge, you may need to take some days off. Drink as much water as you can stand. Get enough sleep. Get some kind of exercise. And remove stressful people and situations from your life.

So, similar to Fishhead.

My medical history:

I was born in a hospital (like most people in the USA). I went back for those newborn checkups. I had the mumps and went in for that. I cut my finger when I was six, and had to get stitches.

Fast forward to high school. I had a track injury that i went to the Sports Medicine clinic for (shin splints!). Some years later, after undergrad, I got a full check up. I had a follow-up visit about allergies.

That was 25.5 years ago. Since, then,I haven't been to a doctor, nor had a prescription. I look way younger than my age except for my hair.

What's the secret? Eat a decent diet, and take herbs and select vitamins and supplements. Drink some alcohol. If you binge, you may need to take some days off. Drink as much water as you can stand. Get enough sleep. Get some kind of exercise. And remove stressful people and situations from your life.

So, similar to Fishhead.

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT  POST

Would love to see you on the DR. OZ show soon.

I need to work on your last sentence, LOL

My medical history:

That was 25.5 years ago. Since, then, I haven't been to a doctor, nor had a prescription. I look way younger than my age except for my hair.

So, similar to Fishhead.

STICKY this POST

The only food I deny myself full indulgence on is doughnuts. I am not willing to exercise enough to eat as many as I want and not blow up (I would be skinny fat. Ugh!), so even though I am two blocks from a Krispy Kreme, I practice restraint. Other than that, there is no evil food. Balanced meals, with some intermittent vegetarian days and partial fasts.

The only food I deny myself full indulgence on is doughnuts. I am not willing to exercise enough to eat as many as I want and not blow up (I would be skinny fat. Ugh!), so even though I am two blocks from a Krispy Kreme, I practice restraint. Other than that, there is no evil food. Balanced meals, with some intermittent vegetarian days and partial fasts.

DOUGHNUTS pure garbage, one of the absolute worst things one can consume.