Drink almost daily, goal is to make 70 before FIRST medical exam

FISHHEAD

It just makes commonsense to eat WILD over FARMED imo............and as stated, it tastes much better.

DrWeil is big against FARM RAISED salmon

But if one is only consuming one serving of salmon a week, not that big of deal.............certainly wouldn't be consuming farm raised crap 4 plus times a week......or even wild for that matter............moderation, as with most things, is key, the old wisemen were spot on.

Ok, I looked it up the EWG is a left wing environmental group trying to "clean up" the water, and there is a report from 2003 about the dangers of those nasty PCB's in farm raised salmon.

Back to reality, the FDA considers a pcb level of 2000 PPB(parts per billion) to be of concern, farm raised salmon has a level of about 25, which is far less than the levels in butter, tuna and chicken, and is on par with pancakes beef, eggs and even popcorn.

I'll buy the $2 can of salmon.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I looked it up the EWG is a left wing environmental group trying to "clean up" the water, and there is a report from 2003 about the dangers of those nasty PCB's in farm raised salmon.

Back to reality, the FDA considers a pcb level of 2000 PPB(parts per billion) to be of concern, farm raised salmon has a level of about 25, which is far less than the levels in butter, tuna and chicken, and is on par with pancakes beef, eggs and even popcorn.

I'll buy the $2 can of salmon.

Buy the RED, avoid the crappy PINK.....preferably WILD