Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Drink almost daily, goal is to make 70 before FIRST medical exam

* * - - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3494 posts

It just makes commonsense to eat WILD over FARMED imo............and as stated, it tastes much better.

DrWeil is big against FARM RAISED salmon

But if one is only consuming one serving of salmon a week, not that big of deal.............certainly wouldn't be consuming farm raised crap 4 plus times a week......or even wild for that matter............moderation, as with most things, is key, the old wisemen were spot on.

Ok, I looked it up the EWG is a left wing environmental group trying to "clean up" the water, and there is a report from 2003 about the dangers of those nasty PCB's in farm raised salmon.

Back to reality, the FDA considers a pcb level of 2000 PPB(parts per billion) to be of concern, farm raised salmon has a level of about 25, which is far less than the levels in butter, tuna and chicken, and is on par with pancakes beef, eggs and even popcorn.

I'll buy the $2 can of salmon.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

Ok, I looked it up the EWG is a left wing environmental group trying to "clean up" the water, and there is a report from 2003 about the dangers of those nasty PCB's in farm raised salmon.

Back to reality, the FDA considers a pcb level of 2000 PPB(parts per billion) to be of concern, farm raised salmon has a level of about 25, which is far less than the levels in butter, tuna and chicken, and is on par with pancakes beef, eggs and even popcorn.

I'll buy the $2 can of salmon.

Buy the RED, avoid the crappy PINK.....preferably WILD

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 6243 posts
Farm raised fish is horrible.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3494 posts

Buy the RED, avoid the crappy PINK.....preferably WILD

The red stuff is like $5 a can, I've had it, not much difference in taste. I also buy the same size can of Mackeral at the dollar store for a buck, me and the cat like that too.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

The red stuff is like $5 a can, I've had it, not much difference in taste. I also buy the same size can of Mackeral at the dollar store for a buck, me and the cat like that too.

Hope you have NINE LIVES like cats do.

FAZZ

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3494 posts

Hope you have NINE LIVES like cats do.

FAZZ

You dont like mackeral either,  huh?

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

You dont like mackeral either,  huh?

Yes, great fish, eat monthly, sardines also.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3494 posts

Yes, great fish, eat monthly, sardines also.

Yup mackeral  pretty much like sardines, lots of bones/calcium. I make sandwiches with it, add a little salsa to jazz it up.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

Yup mackeral  pretty much like sardines, lots of bones/calcium. I make sandwiches with it, add a little salsa to jazz it up.

YES!!!

I like a dash of mustard, dash of herbs, dash of mayo, a few onions, dash of spice/salsa, a couple drops olive oil..........with crackers, not bread.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 18155 posts

Can probably heal you in 5 months....................mine COMPLETELY GONE, and read online doctors say uncureable, complete BS

Family said get surgery, fuk that...............COMPLETELY HEALED 

this is ttwarrior part II

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 18155 posts

OK, will alert you when this occurs.........................may die, but you will be alerted, will not be seeking medical attention.

as long as we're alerted!

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

LOL

Professor

Professor

• JFC
  • 7229 posts
Yisman very angry today

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5132 posts

YES!!!

I like a dash of mustard, dash of herbs, dash of mayo, a few onions, dash of spice/salsa, a couple drops olive oil..........with crackers, not bread.

wow, great idea!

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 18155 posts

Yisman very angry today

ROBIN HOOD taketh away

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members