Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Can one of you douchebags...

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

mike499

mike499

• Members
  • 1721 posts
Kansas -5

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

bradley u141

omaha u177.5    (fade the 22pt move)

Easy bradley winner

thank you rito! 

"A few short years back in my end of things you couldn't find one fukkin arm that would take Mathy on a sheet. His name was shit even amongst the backalley juicemen." - billysink

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

America'sBookie takes as much on select NCAABB totals (involving colleges I've never even heard of) than they do on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Interesting management strategy to say the least.

"A few short years back in my end of things you couldn't find one fukkin arm that would take Mathy on a sheet. His name was shit even amongst the backalley juicemen." - billysink

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11501 posts

America'sBookie takes as much on select NCAABB totals (involving colleges I've never even heard of) than they do on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. Interesting management strategy to say the least.

they will remove totals from your options after you win some

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11501 posts

omaha under is not winning.

gonna be 125 in 2h

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

SBG removed me even from the LOBBY. Not joking. I log in and can't even select a sport. They do not even offer me a water or a place to sit. 

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11501 posts

might hit 200 this half

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

The market has spoken

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5185 posts
Lebron beastliest dude in nba right now in his camouflage

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11501 posts

this is dumb.  lets foul and shoot 3's every 3 seconds the last 2min of a 35pt game

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 25245 posts
Rito, well done

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 6243 posts
Whew, thought those fags were going Over for sure.

MikeyLo

MikeyLo

• Members
  • 187 posts
Easy dub, thanks rito

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20253 posts
Rito fucking wins dot com
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5185 posts

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

LOLOL
PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

tjd

tjd

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 617 posts

hey man just wanted to say thanks for the two winners

was bit by the bad beat bug  lately case in point needed  one  point with 2:03 left in CBB 2H O - no more scoring of course lost by hook

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

rito fades a huge market move and wins easily! thank you sir! We are hurting the banner books!

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

We are hurting the banner books!

Some of them

Reno Marty

Reno Marty

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1345 posts

I hope rito shares more of his drippings today

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 11501 posts

have to wait and see if anything moves 20   pts.    otherwise can't get anything down on totals and they move 2+pts on one bet

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47523 posts

If anyone finds some soft/off/stale numbers at AMERICAS BOOKIE.........send out red alerts.

THX

Balco

Balco

Dems are ready for A CIVIL WAR

• Members
  • 15569 posts
Tremendous thread

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members