I dream when I'm awake

housepicks

I set my alarm clock for like an hour before I need to get up. I hit snooze about 8 times. Sometimes I even get up to piss.

But when I lay back down I can go right back to dream state, and dream about weird shit, but I'm still awake.

I even say to myself

This is weird, I wonder what's going to happen next....as I'm dreaming.

It's pretty crazy, being able to have Independant, rational, conscious thoughts while still dreaming.

Anyone else?

No

But I think I have sleep apnea and I think my sleep quality may overall be poor.

I was diagnosed with that about 2 years ago.

I have a machine and a mask like I’m a jet fighter.

I refused to buy into it the first year, but have come to grips with it, and used it, this last year.

YES I’M WELL AWARE DIET AND EXERCISE WILL HELP.

Haha.  Relax Rob.  

Only thing remotely close to what he described has happened during sleep paralysis with me.  That's why I asked.

Sal, I’m calm. As a matter of fact, I’ve been calmer than I’ve been in years. I feel good about it. At the same time I know people don’t flip a switch and remain that way. I’m hoping awareness of my nasty capabilities could quell my nasty problem.

Anyway, I tried to get a rise out of you. That was my intent.

In a scientifical debate, the comparison of what he described doesn’t sound like sp.

I was diagnosed with that about 2 years ago.

I have a machine and a mask like I’m a jet fighter.

I refused to buy into it the first year, but have come to grips with it, and used it, this last year.

YES I’M WELL AWARE DIET AND EXERCISE WILL HELP.

I've been meaning to do a sleep study but I'm too lazy.

Plus, I don't want to be a jet fighter. If I die in my sleep oh well.

Sal, I’m calm. As a matter of fact, I’ve been calmer than I’ve been in years. I feel good about it. At the same time I know people don’t flip a switch and remain that way. I’m hoping awareness of my nasty capabilities could quell my nasty problem.

Anyway, I tried to get a rise out of you. That was my intent.

In a scientifical debate, the comparison of what he described doesn’t sound like sp.

Ok Rob. Glad to hear you are calm.

• 1 year later...

I set my alarm clock for like an hour before I need to get up. I hit snooze about 8 times. Sometimes I even get up to piss.

But when I lay back down I can go right back to dream state, and dream about weird shit, but I'm still awake.

I even say to myself

This is weird, I wonder what's going to happen next....as I'm dreaming.

It's pretty crazy, being able to have Independant, rational, conscious thoughts while still dreaming.

Anyone else?

Forgot we talked about this before. I was just telling Yanks about this the other night....been happening to me often again lately. ..it’s before I go into a deep sleep...but it’s definitely a dream...but totally aware I’m dreaming and thinking “this is weird.”