Cat bite question for Sleppy

FrogFries

Cats have extremely sharp serrated teeth, they are able to inject saliva deep into tissues(unlike dog bites which are mostly crushing injuries), infection is very likely.

My Walter had a skin rash and I attempted to pet him and he bit my forearm... it bled. It swelled up and got somewhat infected(not bad really) and took weeks and weeks to heal, the spot is still there over a year later.

You are fucked!

Why would someone want to own something that bites them? :scratch

Seriously. All my cats did growing up is destroy our house and torment me. They all pissed on and ruined my shoes and thousands of dollars in sports cards.

Was over a girls house last night. She tells me she has her dogs inside and i come over and they're both small so no biggie. One of them is kinda nipping at my shoe and growling all night. When I go to leave , this little fucking See you next Tuesday bit me in the back of the calf. Put a small hole in a pair of $600 jeans , drew a little blood, and left me bruised.

Told her I'm never coming over again until she gets rid of them.

Can't stand ankle-biting, yipping little dogs either. Can train those about as well as a cat.

Only a few certain breeds of dog I'd ever own. Even huskies and shit are dumb as bricks and pretty much impossible to train.

This one might have been the worst I've encountered.

Apparently the dog had some wierd thing where it got paralyzed and is in constant pain and is bitchier that sleepy after a bad beat at all times.