Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cat bite question for Sleppy

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 4585 posts

This one might have been the worst I've encountered.

Apparently the dog had some wierd thing where it got paralyzed and is in constant pain and is bitchier that sleepy after a bad beat at all times.

Haha.  Brutal.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 3708 posts

Seriously. All my cats did growing up is destroy our house and torment me. They all pissed on and ruined my shoes and thousands of dollars in sports cards.

Was over a girls house last night. She tells me she has her dogs inside and i come over and they're both small so no biggie. One of them is kinda nipping at my shoe and growling all night. When I go to leave , this little fucking cunt bit me in the back of the calf. Put a small hole in a pair of $600 jeans , drew a little blood, and left me bruised.
Told her I'm never coming over again until she gets rid of them.

Joey, I love you bro, but fucking WHAT?!?!?!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Holy smokes!!!!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts

Joey, I love you bro, but fucking WHAT?!?!?!

Lol like a literal bruise on the back of my calf. Not like mentally bruised or something.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 3708 posts

Lol like a literal bruise on the back of my calf. Not like mentally bruised or something.

I'm not talking about that.  But $600 jeans?  :mutley

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 3766 posts
$600 jeans??

I don't understand
SP NATION

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5169 posts
Lol $600 jeans I go to Macy’s and get Rocawear or Sean John for like $50.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47329 posts

This Joey character has some unbelievable issues

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 47329 posts

$600 jeans??

I don't understand

AXL has worn the same exact JEANS since 2003, and sneakers........both ran him a combined $39 at Walmart in 2002

POVERTY WHITE TRASH

-JBD-

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• Members
  • 16082 posts

finding jeans you like is important

i like jeans where i can fit my costanza wallet in the front pocket... found that polo work well, fit good, and look good... have 4 pairs in good shape at around $100 each

whenever i have $20 rewards i buy another pair, they might never exist again in their current form so i like to stock up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users