Taxman dead

Teddy kgb

Not sure how many here he talked with, I know Slyone66 and Jason21 he spoke highly of.....his wife called me this morning, I was on the list of people in an envelop he left with her with instructions....

He was dying of lung cancer and couldn't take the chemo anymore and told me he was getting a gallon of Titos and a BBQ and pulling a Shrink...he asked me to write his eulogy which I will tonight.....wife said details of his death weren't yet know but he was fixated on the BBQ idea and that's the way I think he went...

Really really sad day for me but his wife and 4 kids are taking it 100x worse I'm sure.....such a solid dude and I'm sure some will call him a coward for taking this way out but he was crying daily about how bad chemo was hurting him and was told he wasn't making it to his bday on 2-22 and he had enuff...

Funny part I guess is when we talked he told me about his 200k Vegas credit line he had and if I would meet him up there and help him spend it, I thought the crazy fvcker would....

Bummed......life

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how many here he talked with, I know Slyone66 and Jason21 he spoke highly of.....his wife called me this morning, I was on the list of people in an envelop he left with her with instructions....

He was dying of lung cancer and couldn't take the chemo anymore and told me he was getting a gallon of Titos and a BBQ and pulling a Shrink...he asked me to write his eulogy which I will tonight.....wife said details of his death weren't yet know but he was fixated on the BBQ idea and that's the way I think he went...

Really really sad day for me but his wife and 4 kids are taking it 100x worse I'm sure.....such a solid dude and I'm sure some will call him a coward for taking this way out but he was crying daily about how bad chemo was hurting him and was told he wasn't making it to his bday on 2-22 and he had enuff...

Funny part I guess is when we talked he told me about his 200k Vegas credit line he had and if I would meet him up there and help him spend it, I thought the crazy fvcker would....

Bummed......life

Sorry to hear that Teddy. Do him proud.

Thanks guys and hope nobody minds but I have to tell one of many many solids Taxman did for me but this one is the best and I've told it countless times but need to tell it again to get me thru my day......

I had been promised by dogball a suite at the cosmo for my neices 21st bday, he offered because I hooked him up with a Vegas runner...well let's just say after 3-months of confirmation it fell thru to say the least and it was the day before and I didn't have 5k to through at the situation....

So I remember Taxman saying I'm the forums to another poster he had pull in Vegas and if the guy needed anything to PM him....well, I was in a pinch and not to proud to beg I sent him a PM and keep in mind our relationship if I had to compare would be close to me and monkeyfvcker at the time.....

I send him a PM telling him what happened....he asked for my email and said wait 10 minutes....10 fvcking minutes later I get confirmation from his host that my neice had reservation for a Vegas suite 1.5x the size of my house....

My wife and I went and he got us a suite and when my father in law passed he got my mother in law a suite and down the line a couple more neices and nephews got hooked up from Tax...

And he offered everyone after the first....he loved to see me happy...just a nice fvcking guy....

Also it was him as some know that sponsored Bid Teds birthday bash and his idea also and his idea to stay out of it and tell everyone my mom paid....fvcker thru me a party....unreal