Taxman dead

Teddy kgb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rip tax.

Sorry for your loss big ted.

Thanks.....another thing about Tax is it was never about him, he knew he had more money in the room then most but he let others hold court all the time and simply follow along....

Last time I was in Vegas with him he reserved us a private table with 3-tvs and service....I got up while he and others watched cfb and bet horses and said I was going to play cards for a while....10min later here came Tax to sit down with me and put up with my challenge to see who would be ahead after 25 hands of BJ at my rate ($10) and he did it when in reality his normal hand was 10x25......

That was him....didn't tell me to sit back down and watch sports and the ponies, instead followed behind most likely to make sure I was having a good time and played a game at a stake that bored him I'm sure...

WOW....we carried on a good conversation most of the night but then all of a sudden he passed out or fell asleep...a couple of us thought he had too much to drink....I hope he didn’t suffer at the end....R.I.P..

Cancer sucks....took both my parents.....

I can only imagine the joy he had in him during that dinner watching Teddy, Teddy’s son, and the rest of us at the table....God Bless him...

I'm sure some will call him a coward for taking this way out but he was crying daily about how bad chemo was hurting him and was told he wasn't making it to his bday on 2-22 and he had enuff...

I think the opposite.  he's very brave to off himself.  cowards are the ones that are too afraid to do it.  there is a cure for cancer on the internet just gotta look for it.

• 4 weeks later...