Can’t make this up

WeinkeToWarrick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brokebraker, I almost might be able to get you some overtime work cleaning our pool

Let me know if you're interested

Well look who got off the potty, wiped his poopy little bottom and comes back posting like a big boy - none other than Belly Hill

You didn't get banned you little Homosexual human being , you went away in shame after the Dodger debacle in the WS hoping we would forget after a summer of you sucking off Cody and the crew

:mutley

Weiner2Weiner.......like I said NFL teasers can be profitable.

Any and all college football teasers are a bookies dream you square fuckin dipshit.

I’m sure it’s not the smartest but when I use college teams in teasers, I try to make them a 2-teamer to win only with a nfl side. I played wisc -1 with NE -1 and Missouri -2 with NE pk (7 pt). At least those are unlikely to get a backdoor cover to lose. Teasers are all about the number, moving it to 16 does nothing for you.

I’m sure it’s not the smartest but when I use college teams in teasers, I try to make them a 2-teamer to win only with a nfl side. I played wisc -1 with NE -1 and Missouri -2 with NE pk (7 pt). At least those are unlikely to get a backdoor cover to lose. Teasers are all about the number, moving it to 16 does nothing for you.

Agree that your chances of winning increase placing the wagers in college you speak of. Weiners are just plain dumb. I just think that you gain a bigger edge using the NFL only long term.

Well look who got off the potty, wiped his poopy little bottom and comes back posting like a big boy - none other than Belly Hill

You didn't get banned you little Homosexual human being , you went away in shame after the Dodger debacle in the WS hoping we would forget after a summer of you sucking off Cody and the crew

:mutley

Uh, no, I was banned for the month and emailed Kinger to end my ban early, which he graciously did

Stop embarrassing yourself, Cuck 9.5