the best frozen pizza and ice cream on the market right now

HenryHiII2

Just put this pizza in the oven, it's the fucking best. The frozen Jew matza pizzas sleepy and kinger always post are embarrassing compared to this

As for the ice cream, Halo Top is simply the best. Low calorie gluten free ice cream that tastes better than anything you losers have on a reg basis. This is a new flavor for me as I always get the oatmeal cookie but since that's the best flavor the market was sold out, will let u know how this one is later

Just put this pizza in the oven, it's the fucking best. The frozen Jew matza pizzas sleepy and kinger always post are embarrassing compared to this

As for the ice cream, Halo Top is simply the best. Low calorie gluten free ice cream that tastes better than anything you losers have on a reg basis. This is a new flavor for me as I always get the oatmeal cookie but since that's the best flavor the market was sold out, will let u know how this one is later

http://i65.tinypic.com/2pzwsnt.jpg

Had a couple times...........

Still prefer AMY'S everything considered........taste/health

Halo top just brought out 7 new flavors recently.  http://college.usatoday.com/2017/08/10/halo-top-just-released-7-sweet-new-ice-cream-flavors/

I've tried the Pancakes and Waffles(Very Maple-y, not crazy about), and have the Candy bar flavor in my Freezer.   On sale for $3 a pint at Shoprite this week if you're fortunate to have a Shoprite in your area.     

Let's be real, any "diet" ice cream is absolute trash.

Unless I was on a strict diet , I'd never touch that stuff again.

Usually this would be accurate but in the case of Halo Top it is not.

Joey, the whole pint is only 280 calories with almost no fat or sugar. Many of the flavors like this one was are gluten free as well. But most importantly it's the best ice cream I've ever bought at a strore. The pint of Baskin Robbins chocolate chip I used to get is 710 calories, loaded with fat, etc...this is less than half the calories and far healthier in every way, yet it somehow tastes better. I don't know how they do it but I'm telling you it's true

Bought some more this weekend. Two flavors I have had a few times before and I liked.

Something was different. Both were very gritty and the consistency was very different from before.

Not sure if they changed the recipe or what, but it was not good.

I know exactly what ur talking about, you have to let it rest on the counter for a few mins before you have it. Since Halo Top barely uses sugar and low fat dairy it freezes really hard. Gotta let it soften up a bit (it says all this on each carton lolololol only reason I know)

I know exactly what ur talking about, you have to let it rest on the counter for a few mins before you have it. Since Halo Top barely uses sugar and low fat dairy it freezes really hard. Gotta let it soften up a bit (it says all this on each carton lolololol only reason I know)

Nah.  I let it sit on the counter for almost 10 minutes before consuming.  

Something was different.  Very gritty.  No bueno.