OT: What are your health problems?

KingRevolver

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty healthy, thankfully.  Aside from being overweight, the only thing I suffer from is plantar fasciitis.  It fuckin' hurts.  I've had it for a few weeks now, and it's not going away.  Finally decided to take it seriously and I'm looking for solutions.  Anyone else suffer from it?  It makes me feel like I'm 80 years old.

Stretch your calves, get a massage ball and roll your arches on it. A golf ball works too. Avoid flip flops. If all else fails, get orthotics. Everyone can be cured from it.

Pretty healthy, thankfully. Aside from being overweight, the only thing I suffer from is plantar fasciitis. It fuckin' hurts. I've had it for a few weeks now, and it's not going away. Finally decided to take it seriously and I'm looking for solutions. Anyone else suffer from it? It makes me feel like I'm 80 years old.

I had that for a month in rat foot after driving to Denver in ballet flats, damn that hurt...especially in the morning. No comments from the peanut gallery, but I think I bought a pair of Crocs for that and was healed in a couple weeks. In any case, it did go away. Pretty sure it’s all about the shoes.

Stretch your calves, get a massage ball and roll your arches on it. A golf ball works too. Avoid flip flops. If all else fails, get orthotics. Everyone can be cured from it.

The frozen water bottle works best (Aquafina). It stretches and massages like the golf ball, the ice also keeps the swelling down.

Stretching out the calves, just push against the wall, that will do it.

He tells a funny analogy of a guy walking around with a rock in his boot who went to the doctor because it was hurting and the doctor gave him pills for foot pain instead of just removing g the boot and shaking out the rock....

That's our health system in a nut shell....

exactly

Have lost 10-12% of my body weight in the past year, and wasn’t exactly heavy to begin with.

Some other symptoms consistent with type 2 diabetes as well, especially the increased thirst and urination.

Holding back on getting a diagnosis hoping the weight loss is mostly due to stress. Have been trying to change some of my habits first, if that fails to work I guess I’ll have to go get some blood work done.

Have lost 10-12% of my body weight in the past year, and wasn’t exactly heavy to begin with.

Some other symptoms consistent with type 2 diabetes as well, especially the increased thirst and urination.

Holding back on getting a diagnosis hoping the weight loss is mostly due to stress. Have been trying to change some of my habits first, if that fails to work I guess I’ll have to go get some blood work done.

Get the blood work done ASAP pal. I was pissing like crazy for months too and my doctors couldn't figure it out but I did end up having a kidney stone I believe that undoubtedly had something to do with it.

I’ve had this before and you're correct - it hurts. What I did was in the morning and early evening - take aspirin, stretch the calves, roll my foot on a frozen 20 oz bottle of water, and get new shoes. Thr shoes that worked the best for me were the Dr Scholls brand. It’ll take a week but it does work. Also, you’ll have to lose some weight.

Bought one of those spiked balls today and some compression socks.

It's my fault I've been dealing with it for so long... never did anything about it.  

dont mess with it , blood prick easy enough at doctors office then go from there.Out of control sugars attack many thing best to get it in check.You like seeing ?