Official TGF Turkey pics

Teddy kgb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's mystifying that you're not banned for shit like this you fucking fat alcoholic.

What's not mystifying is that you have never kissed a girl.....

I can see you spazzing out as a teen trying to get a hold of sally rotten crotch after she just fvcked every negroe in the football team and she still tells you no, even to a simple kiss and after she's been gang raped by a tribe of spear checkers....she still wouldn't give you. Kiss and all because your ADD....

What's not mystifying is that you have never kissed a girl.....

I can see you spazzing out as a teen trying to get a hold of sally rotten crotch after she just fvcked every negroe in the football team and she still tells you no, even to a simple kiss and after she's been gang raped by a tribe of spear checkers....she still wouldn't give you. Kiss and all because your ADD....

:lebrick 

Ted was just issued his last warning

Most banter on the forums I don't care about.  But when a guy goes for family and starts mixing sexual shit into it, that's just plain sick.  

Guy has some fucking issues.  Just surprised people give him a pass for it.  Most other's would get chased off the forum.  If not banned, the general public wouldn't stand for it. 

But he gets a pass from the long time posting crowd.  Grandfathered in I guess. 

It's dumb.  I just don't understand why a guy has to be so vile.  

That's some sick shit.  There is joking around and trying to be funny.  But shit like that just doesn't do it for me.  Regardless if its directed towards me or anyone else.  

I think some of vile shit was deleted before I saw this, but I did some and that was enough.

I love to troll as much as the next guy, but gotdamm even I wouldn't get that serious and start playing the cards like Teddy did. 

When he gets unbanned, I'm sure he will come back apologizing.  From what I have seen tonight, that isn't enough.  Guy needs to get a handle on things ASAP, this is supposed to be fun.