Official TGF Turkey pics

Teddy kgb

Pretty sure some of what I saw was quoted by others, but going back I didn't see the original post.  I could be wrong, lots of moving parts tonight

He called Bookbraker's daughter a dyke and talked about her sexual parts.

Then said something about my dead dad and something else sexual.  Guy has some major fucking issues.  

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He called Bookbraker's daughter a dyke and talked about her sexual parts.

Then said something about my dead dad and something else sexual. Guy has some major fucking issues.

Sexual parts of a 10 year old. Pretty disgusting even for him.

Happy Thanksgiving Ted. Enjoy the shitty meal you cook for the hairy Hawaiian. Remember to double up on the paper plates. You don't want to stain your table from rent-a-center.

Ted must have been deeeeeeep in the bottle tonight.

I don't think alcohol changes your character.  Just enhances it.  

We all do stupid things when wasted.  But I don't think you or I would ever talk about a 10 year old girl's body parts whether we are wasted or not.  

That's the difference between decent people and pieces of shit. 

Ted bitches that we don't talk gambling on a gambling forum. I asked him for some plays so I could fade them. Not really an attack. I guess his response was only a tad escalted in your opinion. Maybe it's the "pot stirers" fault then?

I honestly don't care what he says. I know some of you will defend whatever he says or does. That's fine.

LCD inquired about it, Ted didn't attack first in this thread either his first response was a tad escalated though.

I didn't inquire.  I said that the dumbshit should be banned for continually saying creepy sex stuff about posters children.  Go fuck yourself you pathetic enabler.  A tad escalated.

:gun

He'll be back in an hour and then you get to fluff him some more.  Fucking dope.

Free Ted!

Guys stir the pot then cry for bannings over here too? EOG-ish....

LCD inquired about it, Ted didn't attack first in this thread either his first response was a tad escalated though.

Not a good look to even quasi-defend him.  Those types of comments only come from someone fucked up in the head.  

Ted can say whatever he wants about me or my family.  I could honestly care less.  I'm not a big fan of banning anyone for anything outside of posting personal information.  

I just made the comment that I never understood why he gets a pass from the posting community. If that was me provoking him to the point of posting the garbage he did, then I guess his feelings are pretty touchy lately.