Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Derrick Rose quitting on the Cavaliers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Take the cock..Take It!!

• Members
  • 15943 posts

Hakeem

He was so awesome....think about this, you have the greatest NBA player of all-time in MJ and you don’t here a peep that Hakeem was drafted ahead of him, that’s how good he was...

All I ever heard was Bowie v Jordan to the point I lost a bar bet saying Bowie went 1 and Jordan 2

I had 3 Locks and they all lost......wasn't my fault it was the interwebs

- Bgs 5.9

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

Take the cock..Take It!!

• Members
  • 15943 posts
People talk about Kareem’s skyhook being ungardable (wish I could spell) but Hakeem’s turn around fade away was automatic

I had 3 Locks and they all lost......wasn't my fault it was the interwebs

- Bgs 5.9

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

olajuwon was one of the greatest players i've ever seen

so underrated and under mentioned on lists of all-time greats... perhaps because he's muslim?

good role model too (from what i know which isn't always much), his signature shoes were $35 and he's been married over 20 years

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 5865 posts

olajuwon was one of the greatest players i've ever seen

so underrated and under mentioned on lists of all-time greats... perhaps because he's muslim?

good role model too (from what i know which isn't always much), his signature shoes were $35 and he's been married over 20 years

Nothing to do with Muslim because Jabbar was Muslim also. Was he better than Russell, Wilt, or Jabbar? You can make a case for being better than one of them, but not all three.

Long live SP Nation!!!

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Nothing to do with Muslim because Jabbar was Muslim also. Was he better than Russell, Wilt, or Jabbar? You can make a case for being better than one of them, but not all three.

kareem also seems undermentioned to me

why is it always jordan vs kobe... jordan vs lebron... etc

russell, wilt, and jabbar might be the best 3 players of all time, who knows

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 14128 posts

kareem also seems undermentioned to me

why is it always jordan vs kobe... jordan vs lebron... etc

russell, wilt, and jabbar might be the best 3 players of all time, who knows

Freakishly tall players never get the respect they deserve in baskets.......public can relate better to guard height

Guards also look cooler when scoring in highlights

that drop tho

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Freakishly tall players never get the respect they deserve in baskets.......public can relate better to guard height

Guards also look cooler when scoring in highlights

yeah and times have definitely changed

nba went from having a big man inside, and kicking it out when double teamed... to current jack up a 3 on every possession

i would think a decent big man would still be important (more wide open 3s on kick outs) but the better teams don't do much half court grinding

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

and let's not forget the time d-rose and his buddies went on a gang rape binge

"we MEN, what do you think we were doing?"

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 5865 posts

yeah and times have definitely changed

nba went from having a big man inside, and kicking it out when double teamed... to current jack up a 3 on every possession

i would think a decent big man would still be important (more wide open 3s on kick outs) but the better teams don't do much half court grinding

Everything is a three or a putback now. 12-18 foot shots are frouned upon now. The game is basically positionless.

Long live SP Nation!!!

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 14128 posts

and let's not forget the time d-rose and his buddies went on a gang rape binge

"we MEN, what do you think we were doing?"

Kobe anally raped a young woman....guess HOF grants one a pass on such things :deemer

that drop tho

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Kobe anally raped a young woman....guess HOF grants one a pass on such things :deemer

roethlisberger got away with stuff, favre too, etc etc

a lot of these guys got away with things at the right time

if it happened now in late 2017, when the media is bashing anyone that ever rubbed a butt, they would be raked over the coals

Fazzer

Fazzer

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7659 posts

KOBE, lol

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

why is rose ever on the court?  better off MIA since that is the definition of his defense

this cavs team is so horrible, no chemistry and no defense

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 14128 posts
Drose, IT, and Lebron combined for two personal fouls tot...Lebron with the donut. Thats some epic lack of defensive effort right there...

that drop tho

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Drose, IT, and Lebron combined for two personal fouls tot...Lebron with the donut. Thats some epic lack of defensive effort right there...

it was all layups and open 3s

they all want to be in perfect shape for those board meetings in 20 years  :laugh

can you imagine d-rose in a board meeting?  what could he possibly add to a conversation when he can't even read

Hangover

Hangover

Facemelter

• Members
  • 14128 posts

it was all layups and open 3s

they all want to be in perfect shape for those board meetings in 20 years :laugh

can you imagine d-rose in a board meeting? what could he possibly add to a conversation when he can't even read

Lebron cant even point the figure like usual...u have to intentionally try to get zero fouls by not playing defense given todays rules...

Hope IT calls him out before he gets traded..

that drop tho

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Lebron cant even point the figure like usual...u have to intentionally try to get zero fouls by not playing defense given todays rules...

Hope IT calls him out before he gets traded..

how much of the cavs story is how good kyrie is and how mediocre isaiah thomas is

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 5865 posts

why is rose ever on the court? better off MIA since that is the definition of his defense

this cavs team is so horrible, no chemistry and no defense

LeBron put this team together, I love it.

Long live SP Nation!!!

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

LeBron put this team together, I love it.

lebron leading a group of has beens and don't cares

maybe they will turn it up in the playoffs but i'm betting against it

4/13/18 12:00pm  NBA Props Basketball  25102 Field wins Eastern Conference -120* vs Cleveland Cavaliers win Eastern Conf 

4/13/18 12:00pm  NBA Props Basketball  25102 Field wins Eastern Conference -130* vs Cleveland Cavaliers win Eastern Conf 

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

rose has gotten so bad that nobody even remembers how to spell his name

Utah will also send Joe Johnson to Sacramento, and Cleveland will send Jae Crowder and Derek Rose to Utah, league sources tell ESPN. Sacramento sends George Hill to the Cavs.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 13750 posts

Who even knew Joe Johnson played for the Jazz.  Remember when he was the highest paid player in the league, lolol

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Who even knew Joe Johnson played for the Jazz.  Remember when he was the highest paid player in the league, lolol

yeah some players fade fast

remember when deron williams was a mvp candidate?  almost as weird as d-rose winning the mvp

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 4690 posts

yeah some players fade fast

remember when deron williams was a mvp candidate? almost as weird as d-rose winning the mvp

Guy had a decent career though. Remember iso Joe days in Atlanta. Guy is 36 now.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20357 posts

Guy had a decent career though. Remember iso Joe days in Atlanta. Guy is 36 now.

absolutely

the problem i see with the nba/mlb is guys often get paid the most when they are pretty much useless, and often get paid the least when they are at the peak

ryan braun/prince fielder are making 20x what they were when they were actually good

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 4690 posts

absolutely

the problem i see with the nba/mlb is guys often get paid the most when they are pretty much useless, and often get paid the least when they are at the peak

ryan braun/prince fielder are making 20x what they were when they were actually good

Yeah. system is messed up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users