Derrick Rose quitting on the Cavaliers

yisman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

olajuwon was one of the greatest players i've ever seen

so underrated and under mentioned on lists of all-time greats... perhaps because he's muslim?

good role model too (from what i know which isn't always much), his signature shoes were $35 and he's been married over 20 years

Nothing to do with Muslim because Jabbar was Muslim also. Was he better than Russell, Wilt, or Jabbar? You can make a case for being better than one of them, but not all three.

Nothing to do with Muslim because Jabbar was Muslim also. Was he better than Russell, Wilt, or Jabbar? You can make a case for being better than one of them, but not all three.

kareem also seems undermentioned to me

why is it always jordan vs kobe... jordan vs lebron... etc

russell, wilt, and jabbar might be the best 3 players of all time, who knows

kareem also seems undermentioned to me

why is it always jordan vs kobe... jordan vs lebron... etc

russell, wilt, and jabbar might be the best 3 players of all time, who knows

Freakishly tall players never get the respect they deserve in baskets.......public can relate better to guard height

Guards also look cooler when scoring in highlights

Freakishly tall players never get the respect they deserve in baskets.......public can relate better to guard height

Guards also look cooler when scoring in highlights

yeah and times have definitely changed

nba went from having a big man inside, and kicking it out when double teamed... to current jack up a 3 on every possession

i would think a decent big man would still be important (more wide open 3s on kick outs) but the better teams don't do much half court grinding

yeah and times have definitely changed

nba went from having a big man inside, and kicking it out when double teamed... to current jack up a 3 on every possession

i would think a decent big man would still be important (more wide open 3s on kick outs) but the better teams don't do much half court grinding

Everything is a three or a putback now. 12-18 foot shots are frouned upon now. The game is basically positionless.

• 2 months later...

Drose, IT, and Lebron combined for two personal fouls tot...Lebron with the donut. Thats some epic lack of defensive effort right there...

it was all layups and open 3s

they all want to be in perfect shape for those board meetings in 20 years  :laugh

can you imagine d-rose in a board meeting?  what could he possibly add to a conversation when he can't even read

it was all layups and open 3s

they all want to be in perfect shape for those board meetings in 20 years :laugh

can you imagine d-rose in a board meeting? what could he possibly add to a conversation when he can't even read

Lebron cant even point the figure like usual...u have to intentionally try to get zero fouls by not playing defense given todays rules...

Hope IT calls him out before he gets traded..

LeBron put this team together, I love it.

lebron leading a group of has beens and don't cares

maybe they will turn it up in the playoffs but i'm betting against it

4/13/18 12:00pm  NBA Props Basketball  25102 Field wins Eastern Conference -120* vs Cleveland Cavaliers win Eastern Conf 

4/13/18 12:00pm  NBA Props Basketball  25102 Field wins Eastern Conference -130* vs Cleveland Cavaliers win Eastern Conf 

rose has gotten so bad that nobody even remembers how to spell his name

Utah will also send Joe Johnson to Sacramento, and Cleveland will send Jae Crowder and Derek Rose to Utah, league sources tell ESPN. Sacramento sends George Hill to the Cavs.

Guy had a decent career though. Remember iso Joe days in Atlanta. Guy is 36 now.

absolutely

the problem i see with the nba/mlb is guys often get paid the most when they are pretty much useless, and often get paid the least when they are at the peak

ryan braun/prince fielder are making 20x what they were when they were actually good