Why is poster "baseball" re-instated?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

The guy polluted the forum a couple days ago with his vulgarity until he was finally banned. He attacked my friends on TGF...complete tiger out of the cage scenario except unlike my buddy Bateman, this guy had no real reason(s) to be saying the things he was saying to all these different posters.

Now, he is re-instated?

Guest ChrisHarvard

There should be a measuring stick. Not really so much of what is being said, but who is saying it. Not everything has to be strictly monitored.

However, when you get a new poster that signs up, that we don't know from Adam and basically goes around stirring up trouble... People like that shouldn't get a participation trophy.

Which, KR gave to poster baseball. Who is now active again on the forum.

Guest ChrisHarvard
kinger is a bad moderator. I think ChrisHarvard and I should be moderators.

He really is. 75% of KRs shtick is ESPN and yahoo articles. The guy is washed up.

But posters have known KR for so long (I think he turns 41 or 42 this year) they think he's a swell guy, so TGF owners pay his exorbitant salary.

It' a disgrace.

If Wade and I ran the forum, everything would be so much better, obviously retaining b3 as TGFs greatest asset.

The guy polluted the forum a couple days ago with his vulgarity until he was finally banned. He attacked my friends on TGF...complete tiger out of the cage scenario except unlike my buddy Bateman, this guy had no real reason(s) to be saying the things he was saying to all these different posters.

Now, he is re-instated?

No, Kinger banned him for one day. He started trolling me again so Kinger banned him for another month.